Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They have grown on me but not enough to buy, im glad tho that if i regret passing i can I.D myself a pair if i please next for me are the Mia vs Akron pair

to my knowledge no u cant. unless you can add a splatter that i didnt know about along with that bright crimson sole. and thats IF the reds even match

When the I.Ds first came out there was a picture that showed you can I.D them down to the tee even the splatter but you cant copy the crimson sole

just got home saw the big box waiting for me

first impressions of the shoe, beautiful I love these and I am hooked into this line

I got a 11.5, I wore an 11 in Lebron 10 last year and they were tight, these are cut bigger, at least for me anyway

I have a lot of room in the toe box and some extra length, but nothing too bad where it would crease or flop around

knowing how they feel now,  I would def have gotten the 11 instead of the 11.5

my next XI will be a normal 11 so they are more snug to my feet

these are so comfortable, instant comfort for my feet, def doubling up on these

I got a 10.5 in the KP's and usually wear a 10 in all shoes and wear an 11 in the LBJ IX and KD4's

The 10.5 fits perfect for my wider feet but it is a little tight on the top of my feet.The toe box and comfort is fine to me.My left foot is a little wider/bigger than my right foot.The right foot and shoe is absolutely perfect.

The left foot /shoe is a little tight but perfect length wise and comfort.

So,today I tried on a Size 11 at foot locker and it felt much looser and better instantly but it is still narrow on the top of my foot.The size 11 is definitely to big for even my left foot and you can see that the shoe is to loose and to wide/bulky near the ankle.

I am just going to break in my left shoe.I need a 10.75 for my left foot.

Those shoe is def comfy

Last edited:
Im still waiting for my pair to come in and im anxious as F... So is the swoosh confirmed 3m or just the silver looking reflective with flash shots?

Just got my pair from NDC and all I can say is damn this $200 price tag, bc I'm loving this shoe! The more pics I saw before release date, the more I liked them, but when I opened up the box and tried them on, my affinity for them hit another level. I probably shouldn't complain about the price tag now since I don't like any of the upcoming colorways (aways, gammas, TW, xmas or forging irons) Can't wait to see the homes and all-stars though

I have a wide foot and went TTS and they fit fine for me. I'm sure they'll break in nicely

Last edited:
Just got my pair from NDC and all I can say is damn this $200 price tag, bc I'm loving this shoe! The more pics I saw before release date, the more I liked them, but when I opened up the box and tried them on, my affinity for them hit another level. I probably shouldn't complain about the price tag now since I don't like any of the upcoming colorways (aways, gammas, TW, xmas or forging irons) Can't wait to see the homes and all-stars though

I have a wide foot and went TTS and they fit fine for me. I'm sure they'll break in nicely
its truely a awesome shoe man. Well worth the price. The new design also allows for long term durability.

cant lie, after seeing the kings prides...these come off as a little underwhelming imo. I thought itd be love at first sight but this looks, just plain to me. Maybe in person ill get that WOW! factor
i agree, these do look plain. nothing exceptional about these and i got enough black and red jordans for a lifetime, so an easy pass for me...one of the best things about the lebron line is the color schemes. they are gimmicky as hell with all the nicknames and stuff, but i prefer my lebrons to look "different" and my J's to be classic...

Black and reds will compensate for not having all red foams.. And damn all these nice colorways only one I see myself passing on it the gamma blue I'm going try and cop everything we seen thus far..

So like others, I got my KP's delivered today. If I passed on these I would have def regretted it later. Baffles me that folks are sleeping on this colorway. I loved the X's but these are on another level. Many XI's will be bought this year/season.

The XI is fast becoming my favorite of the the LeBron line. The 7 & 8 are still special to me, but i haven't been this excited about non-retro kicks in quite some time.

Got mine from NDC. It really looks good on feet rather than on pictures. Was just surprised that there are stil a lot of stocks from NDC...

How long have you worn the 14's around the house? Wear them for 30min to an hour and see if they give a little bit. Try wearing thicker socks with the 15's
laugh.gif
that's all I can recommend fam.
I think I'm going with my true size 14.

When I first put them on I was wearing thin socks and it felt like they were strangling my forefoot. Four hours later the difference is dramatic.

The 15's obviously felt more comfortable when I first put them on...until I started walking. When my foot made the natural bend at the ball, the shoe would fold in and pinch my foot. There truly is more length on the XI because I had damn near a full INCH of toe room. The only reason the 15 didn't flop around is because I tied them tight and have a decently high instep. As soon as I loosened the laces just a tiny bit, I could shake the shoe around while it was still on my foot.

When I put the 14 back on, I had the normal 1/2 inch of toe room and the shoe bent correctly with my foot as I walked. As time went on the shoe already started to mold to my foot, so I tried some thick NBA and Elite socks and I didn't feel as much pressure in the forefoot as I did initially. It feels like a glove on my foot now. Loosened up the laces a bit and I can double-sock no problem.

The ONLY problem I have with this shoe is the height of the toebox. It's really lower than the past Lebron models. But it has the length, and with time I'm sure the insole will flatten a little bit opening up more room in the toebox.

Last edited:
I like the forging irons. Too my bright for me to pull off though.

Why do we have detail pics of forging irons but not of the AvM?

How long have you worn the 14's around the house? Wear them for 30min to an hour and see if they give a little bit. Try wearing thicker socks with the 15's :lol: that's all I can recommend fam.

The verdict is in...I'm going with my true size 14.
When I first put them on I was wearing thin socks and it felt like they were strangling my forefoot. Four hours later the difference is dramatic.

The 15's obviously felt more comfortable when I first put them on...until I started walking. When my foot made the natural bend at the ball, the shoe would fold in and pinch my foot. There truly is more length on the XI because I had damn near a full INCH of toe room. The only reason the 15 didn't flop around is because I tied them tight and have a decently high instep. As soon as I loosened the laces just a tiny bit, I could shake the shoe around while it was still on my foot.

When I put the 14 back on, I had the normal 1/2 inch of toe room and the shoe bent correctly with my foot as I walked. As time went on the shoe already started to mold to my foot, so I tried some thick NBA and Elite socks and I didn't feel as much pressure in the forefoot as I did initially. It feels like a glove on my foot now. Loosened up the laces a bit and I can double-sock no problem.

The ONLY problem I have with this shoe is the height of the toebox. It's really lower than the past Lebron models. But it has the length, and with time I'm sure the insole will flatten a little bit opening up more room in the toebox.

Lebrons are finally back to TTS.

I figured they'd give a little

Back
Top Bottom