Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Still in line... damn college wifi sent me back a few internet generations. 
tired.gif

I did. Had Nikestore Twitter open in the browser, Tweetdeck pulling all new tweets, and tweets sent to my phone. Just wasn't meant to be.

my footlocker cart wait time keeps going up wtf! it was at 4 minutes then 10 minutes and now 13... at this rate i'm never going to check out

I opened the link with another window out of curiosity and it shows that a 10.5 is sold out, yet I'm still in line... Does that mean I should just give up now?
Hate to break it to you but I would. 

Keep the window up, you might get lucky.

Go take a dump, get breakfast started and check back in 10 min

Got mine off NDC, and I usually neverrrrrrrrrrrr can get anything "limited" online. So that says something about these even being limited lol. I also see the success rate is pretty high reading these comments. Congrats to everyone that copped also. These were much more available than all of us expected. 

I was checked out manually off NDC in 3 minutes, barely even waited on line.

Looks like a lot of people got through. I think there was ALOT more produced of these than Nike let on.

Congrats to everyone who was able to scoop up a pair.

I have a feeling these were more produced than we all think.  These were definitely A LOT easier to cop than the Hazelnuts and Black Mint X's.  Get OUT Resellers cause I doubt these will be reselling for more than Barkely posites would resell for at this retail price tag.

Last edited:
Surprisingly easier than I thought woke up to the twitter text notifications was still able to grab a size for the homie off NDC and a GS size off FTL. The super limited status must be fabricated.

Last edited:
Got mine off NDC, and I usually neverrrrrrrrrrrr can get anything "limited" online. So that says something about these even being limited lol. I also see the success rate is pretty high reading these comments. Congrats to everyone that copped also. These were much more available than all of us expected. 
Wonder if its because there wasn't an in-store release for these, there was a **** ton more pairs available online for us

GOT THROUGH FAM!! I guess nike has changed their way, PS: Laney 5s, these, I guess they are blocking the bots now and helping us general out!!! Hopefully next few releases are easier to cop as well!

Thank You nike!

Super easy cop with my Nextel Chirp on 1G/Edge, damn Nike made so many! Back to my water bed made from the tears of angels Bronopoly!

Yeah, I'm going back to bed. Night, guys. Guess that's $275 saved that'll go towards Christmas gifts.

I did. Had Nikestore Twitter open in the browser, Tweetdeck pulling all new tweets, and tweets sent to my phone. Just wasn't meant to be.
gotta learn how to use those filters buddy, turn off retweets and select only tweets with links or pics, also add a column for just nike  tweets, sorry you missed out. 

Back
Top Bottom