Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
We have some work to do when it comes to networking and socializing...  I copped 2 pairs of FI one from NDC another one from FTL.  I have no problems releasing one at cost to the right person. 

That's wussup, I wish someone had a size 13 in their cart they would release for a fellow NT brother :D ........anybody? :nerd:

Did you place multiple orders? Usually they only cancel if you did that...
i just wanted to see if people got worried. i cancelled a pair because i copped 3. 2 for myself and 1 for my boy but he called me and said it didnt have the 270 so i cancelled his pair. 

size 11 btw

On another note, Nike is the ultimate TROLL when there were a ton of pairs left and they take down the page and say sold out. In people's carts does not mean sold out. 
mean.gif

i just wanted to see if people got worried. i cancelled a pair because i copped 3. 2 for myself and 1 for my boy but he called me and said it didnt have the 270 so i cancelled his pair. 

size 11 btw

I'll try for the 11. Seems the link is dead still. But heard lots of people releasing and cancelling so must be pairs left somehow

I'm still not crazy about the FI, but if these don't release in stores again or restock, they will prob go down as one of the most limited XI this year. $.02

yeah the KDs did have the pre heat tag as well, just a marketing term for Nike to drive up hype, it works though

yeah the KDs did have the pre heat tag as well, just a marketing term for Nike to drive up hype, it works though

they could have called them tapangas for all I cared :lol:

should have used the preheat term on an ugly pair :rofl:

i cant believe so many people copped just to resell... i paid extra to RSVP my pair. but idgaf im rockin mine

Glad I stayed off the madness for Forging Iron because I like to keep it simple and just stay on Heat colorways. But I hope a lot of people got lucky with their hunts this morning.

Back
Top Bottom