• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:rofl:

But seriously who is this kid I see him everywhere link to video?

Many one know how to change YouTube settings on mobile?

his name lil terio. hes just a real life meme right now. famous for being fat kid dancing on vine while he cousin says "oooh kill em!" in a funny way. that pic itself is of when some people saw the kid in real life at a popeyes. they asked him to dance and this was his response

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The joke here is actually that the kid in this video ISN'T Terio. He just also happens to be a young, plump dark-skinned kid :lol:

That's why he doesn't know what the hell the camera man is talking about :lol:

They did this to a lot of ____'s who have even the slightest resemblance to Terio.

Last edited:
Footlocker says they have more orders than stock

Wifey talked to CS

Was trying to grab another pair in her card

I really want them now but my favorite stores are having crazy good deals (I think it was this thread that somebody said retailers would have very good deals this month they were right, )plus Black Friday money and a microsoft surface pro 2 I guess I have to wait on hope for a hoh only like jades next month unless I can strike a deal with someone desperate to get their money back for the doernbecher collection (where the real money is at). No special packaging + doernbecher collection + new generation consoles I might just find that seller.
Smart man, I got someone ready to throw em for $350 but I barely considered retail so I had to pass.

all type of deals come around this time. Bills and Christmas gifts are top priority so all the high priced goods in peoples closets go for the low

Footlocker says they have more orders than stock

Wifey talked to CS

Was trying to grab another pair in her card
Yikes! 
nerd.gif

I cant believe both of mines shipped.Just got the 2nd ndc tracking at 2pm.

Crazy,just goes to show never give up if they say sold out.

So has anyone got shipping confirmation from footlocker? I called customer service and the rep told me they were waiting on shipment from nike. Thats why its listed as backordered. He also said they have to give them up to 2 weeks to get the shipment from them. So I was like so once u actually get shipment and send them to me, I might not see my shoes for almost 3 weeks? And he was just like yes, thats correct. I was like what the......anyways, he said as long as I had gotten order confirmation I should be good, but it wasn't guaranteed. We'll see what happens I guess. I just hope it only takes 2 days and not 2 weeks for them to get shipment. I don't understand how they can just take orders like that without even having the physical product on hand to ship? And what's to stop nike from saying screw it and fulfilling all their customer orders using stock they were supposed to send to footlocker? Just hoping everything works out like its supposed to.

Man i should have just ordered for ndc. Footlocker got me nervous man

Just relax. It'll be what it's gonna be. Out of our hands. I will say this, I've never been cancelled through footlocker/eastbay after I got an order confirmation. Not sweating it.

Just relax. It'll be what it's gonna be. Out of our hands. I will say this, I've never been cancelled through footlocker/eastbay after I got an order confirmation. Not sweating it.
agree, if mine is cancelled I'll just use the money for the Akron or CF pair

Cancelation happened to me back in february when I ordered the AJ3'88 WC...Placed my order, they took my monet from my credit card, and after one week with the PVD (payment verification department), they just canceled it for no reason...

My FI order is also with "all backordered" status, like i stated before.

Nevertheless, still hoping to receive them

Last edited:
Aways and kings pride were on swoosh for 120. Im talking about gammas not fi.

You sure kings prides were? I know the aways were on swoosh.. But a Nike rep told me that the gamma's will not be.. Crossing my fingers that there wrong

Back
Top Bottom