Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Came in unboxed my Gammas then I ran out and grabbed these bad boys ......

I'm a sleep great tonight, it was a good day
pimp.gif
they looking good. 

I guess with the Miami nights around the corner that adds in on the factor that people will pass on these.

Miami nights are probably at the bottom of the list of shoes people are passing on the AVMs for.

WTKs, Preludes, Taxis, AJ11s...

MNs are a nice shoe, but if I was interested in owning them I wouldn't feel the need to run out and get them right away.

View media item 682907
Just did it, do not leave ur friend who's an agent be a humble player and just do work, should only take 65 games but took me a 82 game season and 10 games cuz my adidas deal expired and Nike signed me

so let me get this straight I can buy a shoe on discount and then exchange them for a different ver of the same shoe at full price?

Ehhh I'll get a surprise around my bday time, man these better not be some ugly *** sneaker lol

Which one has a better chance of getting discounted on swoosh. Avm or MN.

getting discounted on NDC ? neither. I can't see any lebron 11 getting discounted on NDC. other websites yes. TW and Gammas still full price on NDC. they'll pull them down from the website and send them to outlets before putting a discount on them on NDC. which lebrons have had discounts on NDC ? only the lows from what I saw. and crappy cws like canary yellow , volts , etc

getting discounted on NDC ? neither. I can't see any lebron 11 getting discounted on NDC. other websites yes. TW and Gammas still full price on NDC. they'll pull them down from the website and send them to outlets before putting a discount on them on NDC. which lebrons have had discounts on NDC ? only the lows from what I saw. and crappy cws like canary yellow , volts , etc
I was talking the employee website swoosh.com not NDC. 

Floridians were the only dope c/w I remember getting discounted and that was only $40 off.

...but he's talking about swoosh anyway.

Just did it, do not leave ur friend who's an agent be a humble player and just do work, should only take 65 games but took me a 82 game season and 10 games cuz my adidas deal expired and Nike signed me
I am 68 games in, just became a starter (was traded to OKC). We lead the western conference, could win it all.

I still have not been approached by another agent, I'm getting worried. I better not have to play more than 82 games.

I have 14 games left before the playoffs and I hate this game now.

Did u sign with adidas? Is so you'll get the bike deal are no 10-15 through ur second season, man just score 10-15 points and foul out, drop skill level to rookie and 5 min quarters u should get it done in a day! Stick with it!!

lol damn, i did that last night.. just signed with the other agent..already regretting it.. i have  a Gatorade sponsorship right now.. looks like i am having an all niter tonight. 

LeBron not wearing the 11s is serious.. news channels and articles reporting about it

Last edited:
Did u sign with adidas? Is so you'll get the bike deal are no 10-15 through ur second season, man just score 10-15 points and foul out, drop skill level to rookie and 5 min quarters u should get it done in a day! Stick with it!!
I wasn't offered adidas yet. I just met with other agent in the limo, it didn't give me option to turn him down yet.

72 games in...

Turn him down and stick w ur friend he will get u Nike trust me take no other deal w cramps or adidas

So Christmas releases drop online on 12/25 and then In-store on 12/26 right. sorry for the noobie post i never go after any of the xmas releases.

Back
Top Bottom