• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
to me i think the AWAYS look better.

I feel you bro. It's a safer colorway and the crimson kinda radiates in minimal light after exposure to the sun like a poor man's gitd. Flicker lol but I have to give the KP the edge with lining and the paint. If this was a BCS rating it would be KP 1.000 & AWAY .988. Yeah that close

Last edited:
Another dunkman, and is it gonna be the same color as the lows because I don't think there's any black on those, don't really follow what you mean by color story

Cant seem to find ps size tws anywhere. My guess is they werent made? My little girl fell in love with the t-rexs in store today. The worst of the xi colorways imo, but she had to have them...

My 9 year old wanted those too. Couldn't find them. He ended up getting the T Rex's. I'm not a fan, but he likes the louder colorways. It seems like the PS sizes have disappeared quick. My local Footlocker never got them in PS sizes and still has the X's in PS sizes on their shelves.

I found this kids color listed on Footlockers release calendar. Any pics? ~~Kids Nike Lebron 11 Laser Crimson/White/Pink Flash/Total Orange

Bob, bron was wearing some kobes today, and doesn't even wear the XI is what yotk is saying

I can't believe this, anybody have pics?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
It's on Lebron's instagram

Another dunkman, and is it gonna be the same color as the lows because I don't think there's any black on those, don't really follow what you mean by color story

Don't be so quick to label them a Dunkman, we don't know that yet. My man a few posts up kicked in the nickname "Everglades", so who knows.

By color story I assume he means like how there is an Akron Vs. Miami and a Miami Vs. Akron. Two colorways with the same overlying theme.

Back
Top Bottom