• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my fit ready...
jasonderulo.jpg

Quoted from IceSoles:

"Another exclusive brought to you first by IcySole. This Nike Lebron XI “Kings Crown” Sample is unbelievably beautiful. We were very fortunate to come across a size 10 in these before the supposed release date later this year. The shoe features an unbelievable Gold Metallic Covering that is extremely bright and hard to photograph. As you can see it changes from a vivid gold to a delicate orange , pending the angle and lighting. Be sure to follow us on all the social media sites using the links on the left hand site of the site."

That's it... I'm not saying nothing is my last XI till the last XI rolls out
laugh.gif

I like the King's Crown by the way but its not original enough to pull that $220-$250 outta me.

Retail or bust on those, KPs are good enough if I miss out

What was the point of buying em in the first place?
to resell 
mean.gif

anyway, my pair from villa is suppose to arrive today, but the weather's awful here so i doubt it. my UPS package that was supposed to arrive got delayed til tomorrow, so i wouldn't be shocked in FedEx was too.

Last edited:
11s are turning out better then people thought colorway wise hopefully they do a SB color way.. Yea I said it I want a SB coloway and not that lifestyle crap Lol

Last edited:
Mine came in according to shady *** UPS and nothing ... smh. Left work early and everything, saw the UPS truck pass by and leave figuring it was on another delivery, check my status an hour later and it was delivered... Now I have to wait 3-5 business days, anyone else have this happen to them recently?

next time dude should turn the box to show the size if he's gonna attempt the subtle resell move lol

Mine came in according to shady *** UPS and nothing ... smh. Left work early and everything, saw the UPS truck pass by and leave figuring it was on another delivery, check my status an hour later and it was delivered... Now I have to wait 3-5 business days, anyone else have this happen to them recently?
me, all the time recently. if you have a garage door check around it because they usually leave my packages now around there instead of my front door. and if it's open, they'll put it inside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom