Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really need to re-up on another pair of King's pride. Then  I think I'll cop SLH, attempt at florals and then be out for the 11. May try to double up on BHM before they dry up. I really can't mess with that elite 11.

Update:  monday afternoon and FNL still says "processing"

Didn't get that order cancellation just yet.   Anybody actually SUCCESSFUL with FNL and got a shipping email confirmation on these Gator Kings?

I'm missing the Gamma's, TW's, Graff's, BHM's, and won't be getting the 2k14's. All we're had for significantly under retail except for the FI's. It's something though
smile.gif
I didn't notice it was that many I just saw the graff's weren't there, i'm really starting to like a lot of the cw like the gamma's, slh, dm, and prohibitions, but some can be made better on nikeid so I'm torn

Update:  monday afternoon and FNL still says "processing"

Didn't get that order cancellation just yet.   Anybody actually SUCCESSFUL with FNL and got a shipping email confirmation on these Gator Kings?
Mine still says processing also, at this point, I am now just waiting on that cancellation notice, but who knows.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Finishline Stock Locate orders from stores to fulfill orders? If so, why are they cancelling SO many orders?

^

My Finishline pair is coming from Miami

So they probably do stock locate pairs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Finishline Stock Locate orders from stores to fulfill orders? If so, why are they cancelling SO many orders?
Yupp they do. They have a set amount of stock for online, which they sell relatively quickly and then they stock locate to attempt to fulfill orders. But they also running/training shoes are their primary focus, hence why not as many finishlines get "limited" shoes and also why they do not carry kobes. I try to avoid ordering from fl at all costs. Too risky.

Because the B & M stores are selling through their inventory before said inventory is used to fulfill all of the locate orders.

FNL needs a new system...

Last edited:
After contacting Finishline about my cancelled order, here is the response I just received via email:

Thanks for contacting Finish Line to discuss your recent order# . I am Bianca, your Customer Care representative, and I am here to help you with your order details. You must have good taste, because the product you requested is currently out of stock.

I’m sorry Finish Line couldn’t get the LEBRON XI to you. Our online inventory includes in-store inventory as well, and it’s based on real time data. So, your product was available somewhere when you placed the order. It was sold out before fulfillment could take place. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Since your order was cancelled, Finish Line did not charge you. If you’d like another item, you would need to place another order.

Finish Line has other great selections that may interest you. I invite you to check them out at www.finishline.com! All of us at Finish Line appreciate your business.

If you need anything else, please e-mail us or call 1-888-777-3949.

I have never had an order cancelled with Finishline until now. I had to learn the hard way ordering through them :smh:

After contacting Finishline about my cancelled order, here is the response I just received via email:
I have never had an order cancelled with Finishline until now. I had to learn the hard way ordering through them :smh:

It probably happens to everyone at least once.

Looks like your not a FNL "virgin" anymore now...

I have never had an order cancelled with Finishline until now. I had to learn the hard way ordering through them
mean.gif
What kind of company would pry stock from retail locations to satisfy online orders?

That's a terrible business model for high profile releases like this. 

Finishline taking excessive orders and not being able to forfill them all is the reason I won't ever order a shoe I really want with them, Eastbay was just as bad until they changed their system.

Back
Top Bottom