Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hero elites, KC, and WTL all in one month. You have no heart Nike.

KCs might have to be weeded out for me and WTL will probably be a fail. If the elites are a solid performer I'll be happy, even if the only improvement is better traction and a little more foot space on the lateral sides. Really hope they got that Kobe 9 compound on the soles.

Bring on that review @dwoodactennis!

which ones? I don't remember any of the elites moving quick last yr. The homes eventually sold out but I was still able to grab them discounted a couple months after release.

The Crimson pair...Down here, they sat for a while, but they never discounted the price until it was the store's finally pair
Gotta learn to stock locate. I just picked up a pair for sub 150 after bday coupon

Crimson elite X's made it to the Villa cyber Monday sale in a few full size runs, for $117 shipped. White Homes, the highest retail priced pair, were the only ones that really sold out within a month or two.... Then soleheaven had a ton of pairs in October or Novmeber on a big sale for $200 and sold out like a new Jordan release.

bigj505 bigj505 and other DMV area folk, if you missed on gator kings I'm sure they will be part of this big release week at JJ at Mondawmin Mall. Prolly sometime April 13-April 20.

View media item 901290

Maaaaan I just came from up there too :lol:
I'm taking the L on that tho. They release tickets and stuff while the normal work folk are at work.
Sneakermane will probably get it in tho since he works the late shift.

Anyone know how the 11 Elites fit compared to the regular 11's(had to 1/2 size up on these)? More room in the toe box,or just as cramped?
From what I was told they feel tight around the foot, I was told I needed to half size up. Honestly I think you better try them on.

Grafitti LeBron lace swap

am i the only one who really likes the blue suede lebrons?  If i strike out what can i expect resell to be?

ima try to cop blue suede lebrons just for re-sale. I ain't gonna be fake and say I like them. They not my style, if the tongue was black I would''ve kept. 

am i the only one who really likes the blue suede lebrons?  If i strike out what can i expect resell to be?
you are not the only one that likes them, as far as price goes we'll see when @Dark Steel  gets back and he better bring Tuesday's mega millions lottery numbers back with him to share
roll.gif

ima try to cop blue suede lebrons just for re-sale. I ain't gonna be fake and say I like them. They not my style, if the tongue was black I would''ve kept. 

Demand doesn't seem to be that high and I doubt they would make them more limited than last year's hazelnut and mint ext's.

I think even $100 over retail would be pretty tough to get.

I don't know if that's worth it to you, but these seem like a reseller trap to me.

Saw the GS florals today at jimmy jazz. They look like crap in person. The print looks really cheap and pixelated.

Ok, I'm back...

View media item 901759

These Blue Suedes are gonna sell fast, BUT...

Resellers gonna break even or maybe lose $$$ on these thanks to eBay and PayPal fees...

This "shoe game" fad is gonna begin to die out next year thanks to Nike's rising prices...

And on another note... I can't share any winning Lotto, Powerball or MegaMillions numbers because I might destroy the future timeline. Sorry.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom