Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

you'd be shocked how many people actually tried to return their consoles and game after they got the code.
i actually returned the XB1 after getting the codes...
tongue.gif

i actually returned it because it kept crashing and returning me back to the dashboard. Thank god my 2k14 game data didnt get corrupted.

I'm one of the folks that bought the Elites on NDC. Is $275 ridiculous?  Maybe, but it's not that much more than his normal releases so I don't really see the big deal.  My problem is, I walked into HOH today and saw them.  Pink.  Freakin Pink!!  What the hell?  They didn't look pink in any of the pics on NDC.  Even the description on the site says crimson.  How in hell is that crimson? It's pink man. I'll be returning these as soon as I receive em. So disappointed. 

I don't know bro, it's quite a bit more. With tax(CA), $217 for regular XI's vs $298 for the elites. It feels like a $100 difference. I was really close to pulling the trigger for $220 but even then, I feel like I have to see them in person before I make a decision.

Biggest deterrent is that I haven't heard any reviews that would indicate that they're any better than the regular XI's as far as performance. But I guess you can add the fact that they're pink to that as well now lol.

I don't know bro, it's quite a bit more. With tax(CA), $217 for regular XI's vs $298 for the elites. It feels like a $100 difference. I was really close to pulling the trigger for $220 but even then, I feel like I have to see them in person before I make a decision.

Biggest deterrent is that I haven't heard any reviews that would indicate that they're any better than the regular XI's as far as performance. But I guess you can add the fact that they're pink to that as well now lol.
Oslife got them for $219. Thats a pretty damn good price. I would have copped if I had some xtra cash laying around.

Oslife got them for $219. Thats a pretty damn good price. I would have copped if I had some xtra cash laying around.

Yea that's what I was referring too. But I feel like if I'm not even jumping at a price like that (still expensive but a lot cheaper than retail) then it probably means I'm really skeptical about the shoe. And with so much stuff coming up I need to make sure I'm only dropping bucks on the pairs I really want.

Yea that's what I was referring too. But I feel like if I'm not even jumping at a price like that (still expensive but a lot cheaper than retail) then it probably means I'm really skeptical about the shoe. And with so much stuff coming up I need to make sure I'm only dropping bucks on the pairs I really want.

I feel ya. I saw it this weekend. Its a nice looking shoe as far as looks and I hated on it before release.

Put a pair of Elite XI's on hours ago and they feel like hot garbage on foot to play ball in or walk in for very long.  

I got the suedes in today. bought it for a friend.

wow they look nice in person. I thought it was trash and ugly from pictures. In hand they look really nice.

the quality is nice, leather liner, and suede color just pops.

some parts of the sole is clear and you can see parts of the zoom bag. ( not sure if this is standard as i dont have any lebron XI)

patch on the insoles .

all very nice touches. I kinda want a pair too .

Last edited:
Lol Nike pulled all the elites off ndc. Funny, could've sworn there was close to a fsr a few hours ago in the brons n kobes, n bigger sizes in kd's. Now they're all gone.

I never check ndc this late so I don't know if this is normal. But if they're trying to make them appear sold out for the 2nd time in 3 days, that's just funny.

Hmm...
Source code indicates the 2K14s are a What The.
@baltsneakershow claims we've already seen the 2K14s "for the most part."
He's also hinted several times that they're the shoes Lebron wore at The 11|11 Experience.

Hmm...
Source code indicates the 2K14s are a What The.
@baltsneakershow claims we've already seen the 2K14s "for the most part."
He's also hinted several times that they're the shoes Lebron wore at The 11|11 Experience.
i wouldn't believe anyone who claims to know what the shoe is, people have been making up stuff since it started and have "sources" that tell them this nonsense.

i wouldn't believe anyone who claims to know what the shoe is, people have been making up stuff since it started and have "sources" that tell them this nonsense.

The source code for the image on the Nike website has "what the" in it. That's probably the best clue as to what the 2k14s might be and from a legit source this time. But we'll see in a month.

The source code for the image on the Nike website has "what the" in it. That's probably the best clue as to what the 2k14s might be and from a legit source this time. But we'll see in a month.
the shoes are pretty much a "what the" since no one knows what it is
laugh.gif

on another note, easter lows are still garbage looking to me. 

Last edited:
@baltsneakershow has been pretty consistent with the inside info.

It's the same exact words that IcySole was spitting out.....so let's please stop....I'm anxiously awaiting my pair as well as many others in here, but the fact that some people can go round and round in circles with the same "inside info." is mind boggling.  Besides the previous "Premium" label and the new "What the" text.....we've discussed every single "theory" to the fullest, I promise 
laugh.gif

I'm tired of seeing this 2k14 so I thought I would give my 2 cents. REMEMBER WHEN NIKE SHOWED THAT THE WTL WERE 250 YET PEOPLE PAID 220 FOR 2k14s

I'm tired of seeing this 2k14 so I thought I would give my 2 cents. REMEMBER WHEN NIKE SHOWED THAT THE WTL WERE 250 YET PEOPLE PAID 220 FOR 2k14s

Just because it's a WTL doesn't mean it's the same WTL. What about one like the 4 Skins that is based on XI cws only?

I'm one of the folks that bought the Elites on NDC. Is $275 ridiculous?  Maybe, but it's not that much more than his normal releases so I don't really see the big deal.  My problem is, I walked into HOH today and saw them.  Pink.  Freakin Pink!!  What the hell?  They didn't look pink in any of the pics on NDC.  Even the description on the site says crimson.  How in hell is that crimson? It's pink man. I'll be returning these as soon as I receive em. So disappointed. 

well usually when nike uses a color like red, orange etc and attaches a name like infra, solar or laser, that usually means that the color is...ehhh nevermind

Back
Top Bottom