• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
this just has championship/mvp/gold medal shoes written all over it

same sku but different color code hmmmmmm

i could see the insoles having the 2k logo
what did those look like? sorry i dont really mess with lebrons im a kd guy and i got lucky to get the code so i got the shoes i wanted these to be my first lebrons before i go back and cop some like i did the kd 5s

id be ecstatic if the WTL were the 2k14s... 1. because i think its a really clean execution of a What The shoe. and 2. although i hoped for something amazing for the 2k14s I always expected the worst because, well for many reasons. 

but because the last 3 digits of the style code are different i feel like the 2k14s will be a what the, but a black base. the pictures we saw of the pair releasing the 31st are pretty much white based.

I also think the Kings Crown is the best colorway of the XI. but i was also disappointed with the colors of the XI overall compared to what released with prior models. 

id be ecstatic if the WTL were the 2k14s... 1. because i think its a really clean execution of a What The shoe. and 2. although i hoped for something amazing for the 2k14s I always expected the worst because, well for many reasons. 

but because the last 3 digits of the style code are different i feel like the 2k14s will be a what the, but a black base. the pictures we saw of the pair releasing the 31st are pretty much white based.

I also think the Kings Crown is the best colorway of the XI. but i was also disappointed with the colors of the XI overall compared to what released with prior models. 
Black base would be sick.  Don't want to get too excited but the WTL would be great if it were the 2K14 shoes.

Still can't believe we have not heard anything yet.  Please don't disappoint us, Nike.  

that wouldn't be great id be so salty simply because there was plenty of time to do the challenge but I didn't. 
mean.gif

I hope your prepared for the onslaught of KP worshipper attacks after that comment :lol: ...... but I think KC's are definitely top 3 no doubt about it :pimp:

I like so many XI's I just don't chronologically put them order anymore, I can't really see how anyone couldn't have liked multiple colors of the XI model being as though they've basically left no stone unturned in terms of colorways if you ask me :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm ok with the KC being an EXT now. Still not ok with the black border tho. Probably passing on them.

I hope your prepared for the onslaught of KP worshipper attacks after that comment
laugh.gif
...... but I think KC's are definitely top 3 no doubt about it
pimp.gif

I like so many XI's I just don't chronologically put them order anymore, I can't really see how anyone couldn't have liked multiple colors of the XI model being as though they've basically left no stone unturned in terms of colorways if you ask me
eyes.gif
i actually liked the KP. the other 2 i liked were the aways and the BHM. 

im not bashing the XI model. in fact the design of the actual shoe i think is sick. i just think in terms of creativity and originality of prior models especially 8-10 , the XIs colorways were subpar.

Last edited:
I'm ok with the KC being an EXT now. Still not ok with the black border tho. Probably passing on them.

Come on man, you know your gonna try to cop them :lol: we haven't even saw the official pics yet and wait til the marketing team starts to work their magic with the gimmicks and back stories :lol: .... I personally like the way the leather border matches up with the leather tongue and liner with the suede in the middle :pimp: ..... for Christ sake Bigj you eventually came around on the Xmas's :smh: your gonna break soon enough :lol:

Come on man, you know your gonna try to cop them :lol: we haven't even saw the official pics yet and wait til the marketing team starts to work their magic with the gimmicks and back stories :lol: .... I personally like the way the leather border matches up with the leather tongue and liner with the suede in the middle :pimp: ..... for Christ sake Bigj you eventually came around on the Xmas's :smh: your gonna break soon enough :lol:

man them xmas joints are long gone now. I exchanged them for 2 pair of XX8 se I liked more.
im being real cheap these days. $200 for some shoes I kinda like gotta chill. too much stuff these days. I def don't like the black border either.

KC looking better and better each day!  Liking the Hologram effect on the upper.

Hopefully resell won't be too bad on these, cause all EXTs are a pain to cop.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the insoles on the WTL had no graphic on them? Maybe room for a 2k logo?

Haha just adding fuel to the fire. There is so slim of a chance that we get those that it is not even worth thinking about.

What if 2k14s are da WTLs but with the colors reversed so that the red shoe is right and the blue shoe is left

Would be genius tbh :smokin

This might be a long shot, and I'm not the best a reading source code, but in the code I believe I read that size 7 and 10.5 are still available. I know it says sold out but you can still enter a code, if anyone has a code and wants to give it a shot, nothing to lose.

Can anyone please put the link to the nike article regarding the what the series for LeBron and kd here? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom