• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/16/nike-lebron-11-new-images/#more-507492

".....The model has also been pinpointed as the much speculated over Nike LeBron 11 2K14 pair, which means some lucky folks have already secured theirs by completing certain benchmarks in that game. Take another look at them after the break and watch for the Nike What the LeBron 11 to release on May 31st, 2014."

It will be different in some way, even if it wasn't I'd be down, save me the hassle of securing the WTL lol... I'd wager a black based WTL or a champ pack/gold medal WTL.

You guys are funny. I don't own any iiis either.
Big J ever since you closed that 2k14 thread the main conversation in here has been that topic and it's getting ridiculous. Can you ban someone or banish them lol, keep reading the same thing over and over again.

Last edited:
I hope your prepared for the onslaught of KP worshipper attacks after that comment :lol: ...... but I think KC's are definitely top 3 no doubt about it :pimp:

I like so many XI's I just don't chronologically put them order anymore, I can't really see how anyone couldn't have liked multiple colors of the XI model being as though they've basically left no stone unturned in terms of colorways if you ask me :rolleyes

i actually liked the KP. the other 2 i liked were the aways and the BHM. 

im not bashing the XI model. in fact the design of the actual shoe i think is sick. i just think in terms of creativity and originality of prior models especially 8-10 , the XIs colorways were subpar.

I can feel where your coming from being as though a lot of colorways were just sort of repeats of older stuff, I too think there were a few ways they could've went but didn't as well like trying a few of the shinier type of posite colorways from the past like Pewters, Coppers etc :rolleyes

You guys are funny. I don't own any iiis either.
Big J ever since you closed that 2k14 thread the main conversation in here has been that topic and it's getting ridiculous. Can you ban someone or banish them lol, keep reading the same thing over and over again.

I think your being a little dramatic. It's definitely been more than just the 2k talk and the 2k talk comes and goes just like the talk of any of the other stuff. 2k talk is just an eye sore for some.

I enjoy a little bit of 2K banter like it has been.  At least this thread isn't full of crap like this, "Hey guys!  Here is my chat transcript with Nike's reps!"

:lol: I didn't jump on to the bron line until the 4 to be honest.

AAAW CUZ!!! bron bron been my guy since day 1--- wish I still had this pic of me from 04. I visited fam in Cleveland over Christmas and some how got my uncle to buy me AZGs, Lebron swingman, and a fitted to go with it. I WENT BACK TO CALI STUNTING

.... at least in my mind I was :lol:

After that, I copped another pair of AZGs, navy/white III's, black IVs, and skipped Vs, VIs, cuz they was ugly to me. I want to eventually cop a pair of each though for collection purposes (I don't have VIIs cuz at the time I stopped checking for Lebron and was only into Js and Dunks) . I didn't get DEEP into the Lebron line until the VIIIs. That also coincides with the time I graduated from college and actually had a steady paying gig to fund my habit. Ain't looked back since :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've been kinda wondering if we could make a Lebron thread---like for all lebrons. I love talking about older models but I feel "off" doing it in here cuz this is only supposed to be about XIs. Or is there a general Lebron thread that already exists? :nerd:

^^^ there's been a couple. The most recent one was in the retro section about the retro brons people thought were dropping.

Become and admin and you can make those choices
pimp.gif
#flexin

Champs be flexin' the laser crimson soldiers so much that they got me considering them. For the price tag they are much more appealing to me than the wolf grey or hero elites

Last edited:
That leather on them 3s doe > anything JB ever released beside those bins maybe

Got a nice picture when I get off lol

Last edited:
Become and admin and you can make those choices :pimp:

#flexin
It is what it is I guess. I've explained a few times why the thread was closed and why it was created. I'm certainly not going to continue repeating myself especially to someone that has no tenure on the site.

I've always said it.... If you don't like the job I do then be a better member than me and join the team so you can make those choices.

Back
Top Bottom