Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
honestly i dont really mind the 2k talk...

but all of the "i hear these (insert crazy iD/WTT/WTL) are the 2k shoes" or "i have inside information, that the shoe will be this or that" or "i have seen them myself" etc

miss me with all that, especially with your 14 post count (not talking to anyone particular)

Last edited:
I'm guessing there was a reason ronnie2k retweeted nike of the WTL pictures when they were announced on April 1st.

If you believe him @sneakertmz says  all the shoes are in and will be shipped soon, allegedly going to have pics leaked soon which to me indicates that they are not the WTL at least as we've seen them.

Also, don't forget about the block feature. A lot of the 2k talk is from the same people. Just block them.

i miss that thread cause i dont wanna interupt the other 11s thread talking about the 2ks but it was getting dumb so i understand

i miss that thread cause i dont wanna interupt the other 11s thread talking about the 2ks but it was getting dumb so i understand
Private message each other then? What gets me is the repetitive comments. I understand the excitement and eagerness but going over it over and over won't change a thing. After reading that reseller article every comment repeated just seems like false hype, this is the lebron 11s thread but just like people complaining about the KP compliments the 2k14 speculations get tiring too.

It's because dudes don't need the play by play and some stuff is just common sense.

Why would you have to enter payment info for a shoe already paid for?
So then why didnt nike just tell him to call customer service ?  Its obvious that they have a plan to make sure your payment method is valid before they ship.

So then why didnt nike just tell him to call customer service ?  Its obvious that they have a plan to make sure your payment method is valid before they ship.
Isn't that obvious though, of course Nike want's to make sure payments are valid before shipping. And if someone has a messed up payment I am sure they will contact them to fix it.

Dont worry guys i'll stop posting 2k info in here because its obvious theres a lot of people in here that didnt order them...

btw some of you should read instead of just looking at pics and replying. I wrote "Maybe nike meant to reply to someone else" for a reason.
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's fine to post info on 2K's in here since they are Lebron's.  But make it useful information like pictures or something useful, not every little thing that shows up that is related to them and gives no prevalent information about the actual shoe.

Despite the fact that a lot of ppl hate the 2k14 convsrsation, a lot of the I do that has been posted has been interesting. Like the shipment details and the web post on those others ones being them.

Let the 2k14 site love so ppl can post there

It's because dudes don't need the play by play and some stuff is just common sense.

Why would you have to enter payment info for a shoe already paid for?

seriously think you might need to open up another 2k14 thread...

I'm not. You guys can help guide the crowd just like you are now.

People don't mind the 2k info as long as it's relevant. A stupid payment screenshot that's self explanatory should be frowned upon like it is now.

Despite the fact that a lot of ppl hate the 2k14 convsrsation, a lot of the I do that has been posted has been interesting. Like the shipment details and the web post on those others ones being them.

Let the 2k14 site love so ppl can post there

How about no.

Also, some of you guys really need to be educated on the lebron XI. Lurking this thread may help you instead of thinking every different colored lebron is a 2k bron.

I swear, some of you like the lebron XI and don't even realize it.

Summit lakes - they dope if the the 2ks doe
Kings crown - they fire if they the 2k

Back
Top Bottom