Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't understand all the issue with the 2k14's, I don't care about the shoe but we weren't really talking about anything til it came in, no ones talking about the easters barely any talks of the elites and we got a page of 2 of people talking about the KC's, is it really that bad, atleast its a LeBron shoe, how many non-LeBron topics have we spent pages on cough pants/jeans cough because there was nothing to talk about?
mean.gif
 oh and yeah I know I had a hand in the pants convo but atleast we're back on topic with the 2k14

The predictable move here will be to block me. But not concerned. I've been in this game for 20 years and don't sell so I still get what I want out of the site by just looking

If you believe him @sneakertmz says all the shoes are in and will be shipped soon, allegedly going to have pics leaked soon which to me indicates that they are not the WTL at least as we've seen them.

Like this...of course they will ship soon. It has been stated since the start that they would ship in early May...so of course they are shipping soon.

Don't need to be an insider to see that.

I don't understand all the issue with the 2k14's, I don't care about the shoe but we weren't really talking about anything til it came in, no ones talking about the easters barely any talks of the elites and we got a page of 2 of people talking about the KC's, is it really that bad, atleast its a LeBron shoe, how many non-LeBron topics have we spent pages on cough pants/jeans cough because there was nothing to talk about?
mean.gif
 oh and yeah I know I had a hand in the pants convo but atleast we're back on topic with the 2k14
Dont worry im sure someone will post about how they just copped another pair of KP.

I realize bc being administrator of this site is the first real power he's had
here have some

with that
laugh.gif

yeah I know it's unnecessary but y'all need to knock off the Keith Sweat asking for the 2k14 thread back it's like every other page, that's what i'm tired of reading

Alright let's just agree that any talk about IcySole, SneakerTMZ, and a Nike rep is irrelevant.  To those that have been providing pieces from the source code, I appreciate you and you're invited to my birthday party

*hug it out    
laugh.gif

Wandered into this thread after seeing a pic of the easter lebron LOWS.... (i apologize for not sifting through 1400 pages to see if this has been answered)

whats the deal with the lows? have any released yet? any word on why they are so dramatically different on the other xi's?

Wandered into this thread after seeing a pic of the easter lebron LOWS.... (i apologize for not sifting through 1400 pages to see if this has been answered)

whats the deal with the lows? have any released yet? any word on why they are so dramatically different on the other xi's?

nah homie no lows have released---and hey that's just the way the lows came out this year *shrug*
I think Easters release this weekend tho right? It being Easter sunday and all, it would make sense.

easters release on the 19th along with the rest of the collection and they're based on the low 8's with an xi twist and a 8 sole no seriously they have the exact sole of the 8's so like the 9, X, now the XI continues the proud 8 tradition 

it's cuz I'm bored....

and I THINK I'mma pass on GS hero elites. Seen another pic that made them look #FUGG

vs. what I originally seen

if them soles are the same as the soles as the diffused jades it'll be an easy pass. Which it's looking like that's what it is .
Don't let that one ugly pic run you off the shoe, LOL...Just know you'll have the chance to see them in person then on your feet to make a even better decision.

Really not sure why they're calling these things Kings Prides
eyes.gif
I understand the liner but really
ohwell.gif
I can see if they had a black base but I guess it boils down to whatever it takes to sell
mean.gif
ARE THESE DA 2K14 LEBRON XIS?????

LMAO AT THAT DUDE WHOS A 20 YEAR VET OF SOME GAME, IDK WHAT GAME MAYBE POLO, FIRING SHOTS AT BIGJ

ONE OF THE CHILLES MODS ON DIS BOARD DOE

I wish they went with a different colored sole because if it was a different color they would've been really dope

The Superheroes ain't bad at all I may cop but I just that think that sole color is played out I know they used different colors on the other 11s but it's like a lot of them had that similar colored sole

Back
Top Bottom