Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my Hero's, shoes are dope but my pair isnt, I notice the stickers were already off and the shoes were in small plastic bags, not sure if that's how they come.

Ziplock bags? Maybe they're trying to prevent the translucent soles from yellowing :lol:

But seriously that's weird. Hope my pairs don't come in like that. It shouldn't matter as long as the shoes are ok, but it does when a shoe retails at $275.

Kings Crown would have been amazing as a regular LeBron XI.

Not feeling the suede nor the actually material that replaced the posite.

Exactly how I feel.
huh? so the Kings Crown would've been amazing if they weren't suede and a reflective plastic(speculation don't kill me BigJ), um sounds like you want a completely different shoe
I guess you can view it like that but we all know that what makes the KC is the reflective part of the shoe so yea.... Would rather have it on a regular XI.
nah i like them with the suede, i prefer the causal look i wish they'd do the lifestyles more like the ext's so i could just buy those

Just got my Hero's, shoes are dope but my pair isnt, I notice the stickers were already off and the shoes were in small plastic bags, not sure if that's how they come.

Ziplock bags? Maybe they're trying to prevent the translucent soles from yellowing :lol:

But seriously that's weird. Hope my pairs don't come in like that. It shouldn't matter as long as the shoes are ok, but it does when a shoe retails at $275.
they're like little plastic shoe bags, I'm about to watch an unboxing. I'm about to order from somewhere else and....... kind of shady but F Nike.

they're like little plastic shoe bags, I'm about to watch an unboxing. I'm about to order from somewhere else and....... kind of shady but F Nike.

Maybe, but it comes full circle for them when they ship out pairs that obviously should never have passed quality control. My ndc pair has a fairly large scrape going down one swoosh and crazy amounts of red glue on the swoosh of the other shoe. Luckily I got 2 discounted pairs from nbastore, so as long as at least 1 is in better shape than the ndc pair, they'll be getting back a shoe that probably should've been looked at a lil closer before leaving the warehouse/factory.

Maybe, but it comes full circle for them when they ship out pairs that obviously should never have passed quality control. My ndc pair has a fairly large scrape going down one swoosh and crazy amounts of red glue on the swoosh of the other shoe. Luckily I got 2 discounted pairs from nbastore, so as long as at least 1 is in better shape than the ndc pair, they'll be getting back a shoe that probably should've been looked at a lil closer before leaving the warehouse/factory.
That's how I see it too, 275 for a shoe better come in very good condition and a stripper on a pole lol.

Yeah nba store, the paper in the box was torn to shreds. Ain't like they've been worn and nbastore doesn't have an actual store right?
lmao someone tried on ur pair to take a pic and stunt on IG and put it back on the box then shipped em to ya!

shipped from Fort Lauderdale. After some inspection few scrapes on the plastic, I already know what I'm going to do I'm just not going to air it out.
1.go to your local fl
2. Buy another pair
3.shove that beat pair in the box
4. Take them back for a full refund

Simple

Imo

yes, another on feet pic that i seen

:smokin oh lawd they look real nice in that pic... Probably because the reflective pieces are my least favorite thing on the shoe tho.

Not often that the medial sides of a shoe make ya go WOOOOH!

Last edited:
1.go to your local fl
2. Buy another pair
3.shove that beat pair in the box
4. Take them back for a full refund

Simple

Imo

I FEEEEEL like that's what he planned on doing anyway :lol:

don't you need a receipt though? If you don't have a receipt you can't get a refund but they'll give your store credit. Right?? Been a minute since I did a return w/o a receipt, but the last time I tried I remember they hit me with that.

I FEEEEEL like that's what he planned on doing anyway
laugh.gif

don't you need a receipt though? If you don't have a receipt you can't get a refund but they'll give your store credit. Right?? Been a minute since I did a return w/o a receipt, but the last time I tried I remember they hit me with that.
LOL he's going to buy a new pair, switch it up and then return it...receipt comes when he pays for it :tongue:

Are the Everglades really postponed? Because my champs just gave out tickets today, do you think they will hold them until the 31sr or.... What

Back
Top Bottom