Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just checked one of my ooooold accounts and it had a $25 GC 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
What is swoosh?

Nike employee website. Not everything release on there but the stuff that does, is usually 40% off retail price. Employees log in with an account like we do on NDC, and purchase that way on that site.

Maaaan everyone getting codes and I'm just trying to get one promotional email to come through 
mad.gif
  I've had a chat with a rep, signed up with other email accounts, even have a 15% code email that is supposed to get to me that still hasn't......if I don't figure this out, this is going to stress me out come 2k14 time 

DOnt know if this has been posted but good god at least they have acknowledged us for the 2k14's. Email I just received from Nike

"Hi XXXXX,  

We want to thank you for being a valued and dedicated customer and for your incredible performance to earn your way to pre-ordering the exclusive LeBron 11 in NBA 2K14.

As we celebrate your accomplishment and dedication through this exclusive product release, we’re excited to share that your shoes should be ready to ship in early June. As we get closer to the shoes arriving in our warehouse, we will share with or contact you for any pertinent information until your LeBron 11’s arrive.

We are so excited to reveal this LeBron 11 and apologize for any delays.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week.

Sincerely,"

Still doesn't mean much until it actually ships.

i'm trolling.

Last edited:
Just got my email too. At least we're getting them sometime in the next year.

I just figured out my beef with the Hero Elites.... The black piece on just the inner side of the toe area. It just looks out of place when the remainder of the shoe is bright red.

The GS pair's mix of black & red is much smoother to me. I'll add Hero Elites to the collection if I can get them on a serious discount.

i hate that toe black too. i wish it was the same color as the whole shoe i.e. team elites

But it's certainly no more out of place than the black on the gs version imo

Last edited:
I'm sure this already has an answer but what is the Release date on the Kings Crown and is that going to be like at HOH only or footlocker getting them too?

Back
Top Bottom