• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Huh...

I've seen worse I guess? In a time where hideous **** like the Paranorman/Supreme/Oregon Foams and other pairs like that are coveted, these will fit right in.
exactly, the hate is flowing bc they don't even have a chance to cop but if they were on NDC they'd all be clicking away then crying afterwords 

Lol.
Imo i dont think theyre as bad as some of you guys are making it out to be. Cats in here acting like its the end of the world.

I didnt expect anything amazing so im not that disappointed. They could have been better yea but they could have also been a lot worse. The color blocking isnt bad.

Lol.
Imo i dont think theyre as bad as some of you guys are making it out to be. Cats in here acting like its the end of the world.

I didnt expect anything amazing so im not that disappointed. They could have been better yea but they could have also been a lot worse. The color blocking isnt bad.

Here come the idiots who want to force us to believe these shoes are worth the wait and time it took to get the code, then to top it off you still had to pay 220.

I have two pair and I am going to be honest-the print ruins it for me. The upper is fire, I mean really nice but that print. If they would have left it on the lining that would have been one thing.

Lol.

no no...it is worse!...ppl claiming WTL are the 2K14 lmfao..

Crazy how one tweet can get the internet to go crazy over a shoe though whether you copped or not.

Here come the idiots who want to force us to believe these shoes are worth the wait and time it took to get the code, then to top it off you still had to pay 220.
here come the whiners, you wearing your diaper today I hope 

I love these so much that I'm ready to get those icy soles dirty and claim that it's because I was running through the jungle 
roll.gif

wait--- dude brought up a good thought; do you HAVE to buy these?? They didn't charge your CC, can you cancel the order? :nerd:

I doubt anybody would but still. Psh, not gonna lie. I'd keep the order and flip these **** without a care in the world :lol:

And yea, only a fool would take the trade for these and WTLs. But then again, I just saw where somebody offered up their AJKO Rivalry pack for a SINGLE pair of AJSB1s :lol:

I'm a fan of these 2ks not going to lie. However, I'm a little upset they were revealed. I was kinda hoping the first time I would see them was when I opened the box. But in reality I knew that would never happen. Pretty amped to see these in person and have the madness be over

You'd be foolish as hell to cancel your order.

These will have resell value no matter what people. 2014 pairs only.

wait--- dude brought up a good thought; do you HAVE to buy these?? They didn't charge your CC, can you cancel the order?
nerd.gif

I doubt anybody would but still. Psh, not gonna lie. I'd keep the order and flip these **** without a care in the world
laugh.gif

And yea, only a fool would take the trade for these and WTLs. But then again, I just saw where somebody offered up their AJKO Rivalry pack for a SINGLE pair of AJSB1s
laugh.gif
You can just go to the delay email nike sent and click cancel order. All the hate its getting and yet not a single person will cancel.
laugh.gif

So much for Nike keeping this a secret till it reaches your door... So much for the "we're getting the WTL, its in the source code" super sleuth findings

Very underwhelming for a "exclusive" shoe of this calibur. Print isn't necessarily wack but you can see the outline of the white posite which makes it look cheap...Fabric upper would've been
nthat.gif

I do like the details like the red upper/tongue and gold in the laces
eyes.gif

Don't ever compare the atmos air maxes to these (or even the dunk low safari)

Resellers will still make bank from "collectors" but these ain't no better than the BHM imo (has a similar vibe, but no hoop jumping involved)

Wheeeew, I think that's all from me on this 2k14 matter.... someone bring out the Men In Black memory erasing flashy thingy, let's all just forget about this

Back
Top Bottom