Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yeah well obviously they've never played anything else in 2k's "stellar" lineup. I unfortunately have and they are years of my life I will never get back again.

2k football was new and innovative and is the main reason why madden bought them out. Baseball was decent too. 2k basketball goes without speaking. Still the king *Rico of paid in full*

2k football wasnt bought out. Ea purchased the exclusive rights to the nfl after 2k pulled the $20 game stunt during their fierce competition.

Last edited:
2k football was new and innovative and is the main reason why madden bought them out. Baseball was decent too. 2k basketball goes without speaking. Still the king *Rico of paid in full*
I'm sorry, but none of those games are any good. They managed to get me for the baseball game every year until last year when I bought a ps3 just so I didn't have to play 2K.

I've been atc 2 hunting all day and working, I haven't had the need to worry about a shoe that I know is mine already.

so if you "haven't had the need to worry" why even bother posting that yours changed? You bad. You got the juice now. Why bother with us peasants??

THEN, on top of that, why WILLINGLY ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR SHORTCOMINGS AS A READER, and still go ahead and do something you KNOW is simple ??

View media item 998108

Don't even talk about arlington lol
Don't tell me you're a couple miles from us 
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but none of those games are any good. They managed to get me for the baseball game every year until last year when I bought a ps3 just so I didn't have to play 2K.

Cool. I can only base my perspective off a small sample size of people I knew who played the aforementioned titles. They were thoroughly satisfied as I. But to look back it was very basic. They had something good going. Other than the monopoly that 2k?? Basketball got going on with spoon feeding upgrades on an annual basis is another argument. I will take that. Sorry you feel that way.

I don't mind them shipping out w/o notice but they better require a signature.
If Nike doesn't send me a shipping email I will flip a bish. Nike refused to let me change my shipping address even though I moved across the state and need to redirect my package to my new house. 

I wish it was easy down here.....I don't see anyone wearing Bron's down here yet can't find luck on anything other than GR's.  I'm pretty sure it's reseller country 

Everything LeBron related USED to be any easy pick up in DFW...

But the aftermath of the South Beach 8 changed everything...

:smh:

Last edited:
I wish it was easy down here.....I don't see anyone wearing Bron's down here yet can't find luck on anything other than GR's.  I'm pretty sure it's reseller country 

Everything LeBron related USED to be any easy pick up...

But the aftermath of the South Beach 8 changed everything...

:smh:

Naw stuff was still easy. It's just the super limited stuff that causes issue.

Naw stuff was still easy. It's just the super limited stuff that causes issue.

I forgot to say "here in Dallas".

I could go to NorthPark HoH and get any release I wanted, limited or gr...

Those days are over... it's online or bust now.

Back
Top Bottom