Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
call me foolish, but if someone has something i want, and i have something they want.. we're trading straight up no matter how limited or what resell is going for either shoe.. that's just me tho

Man you have to factor in value a little tho.
When I traded my yeezys, it would have been foolish for me to swap for the corks straight up. You have to measure inflation with inflation.

That said, we don't know what the WTL value will be since they aren't released yet. Not sure how people can weigh in on that before we know the value.

I'll most definitely take into consideration the market value once the wtl become available. Crossing my Fingers that they're not too tough to get my hands on. Would love to have both the 2ks and the wtl in the XI collection. Thanks for the opinions guys.

call me foolish, but if someone has something i want, and i have something they want.. we're trading straight up no matter how limited or what resell is going for either shoe.. that's just me tho

When I traded my yeezys, it would have been foolish for me to swap for the corks straight up. You have to measure inflation with inflation.

That said, we don't know what the WTL value will be since they aren't released yet. Not sure how people can weigh in on that before we know the value.
True but when it comes to the 2k14 and WTL's you can't really determine which shoe will be the better deal, a limited shoe with not much demand or a less limited shoe with a higher demand. I'd rather just get what is in higher demand to myself.

Market value is huge, in your case you could get multiple pairs of corks for a yeezy.

To me personal value > market value doe 

And I'm taking WTL for 2ks all day, WTL concept and homage to the Bron line is way dope than anything the 2ks bring to the table. Thats me though. 

Last edited:
I know all the hype is around the WTLs right now. But what do you guys think about the Everglades? I picked up a pair on my discount and it's a love hate shoe for me right now. In hand the shoe looks so so. But when they are on foot and in perspective they look fire. I think this is a very overlooked colorway that a lot people are sleeping on.

Thoughts?

I know all the hype is around the WTLs right now. But what do you guys think about the Everglades? I picked up a pair on my discount and it's a love hate shoe for me right now. In hand the shoe looks so so. But when they are on foot and in perspective they look fire. I think this is a very overlooked colorway that a lot people are sleeping on.

Thoughts?
If you like the shoe doesn't matter what we think.

Thoughts?

Overlooked yes. Slept on? I don't believe so. Nike finished up the Lebron line with what some people would say are their biggest releases; the 2k14s, SBs, and WTLs. Everglades were dropped right around the 2k fiasco so they never got a fair shot. Add to the fact that you had WTKDs coming, JB releases like Carmines and Champagne/Cigars as well as NSW releases like the Penny pack. Too much money being delegated elsewhere.

I still don't think it's something people would say they slept on though. If anyone copped any of those aforementioned releases I doubt they'd look back and wish that money went into the Everglades instead. Like you said, in-hand they're so-so. I know we wear shoes on our feet but we all know good and well that we like looking at our shoes in-hand, especially when we first cop. That first impression means a lot and when I picked up those glades all I could focus on was the fact that the print was just a sticker.

I dont know why I thought this, but I thought the everglades would be holographic, like they change as you turn your head. The print looks kind of flat. Ill cop if they keep sitting though.

KD 7 DMVs, MJ Kobe lows....and these SB 11s....plus just replaced a MacBook! $$$ is tight to say the least...

As far as the SBs goes....what's the general consensus thoughts as to how quick they will sell out? Should I bite the bullet and make them a first day cop? Desicions desicions!!!

Everglades did it to themselves. The sticker print was disrespectful.

saw everglades in person, the graphics are actually decent. you do see the edges tho.

DECENT + $200 = did not buy

DECENT + $100-120 = more likely

maybe nike can get away with that crap with the KD line since they cost $130 but for a $200 shoe, its def not chill especially when nike has done some nice designs and textures for the other XIs.

maybe nike can get away with that crap with the KD line since they cost $130 but for a $200 shoe, its def not chill especially when nike has done some nice designs and textures for the other XIs.
Totally agree on that.

also to remember that if you ball in those everglades, i think you will loose that texture. i think that a 200 euros (for me) should be able to maintain his texture no matter what.

tbt: LBJ XI are great ballin shoes.

that's true.

Nike has done some funny decisions lately. the Dunkman is actually pretty nicely detailed, but they fubar the color somehow. the color contrast on everglades is great, but graphic print didn't stand up to par with the rest of the xi.

that's true.
Nike has done some funny decisions lately. the Dunkman is actually pretty nicely detailed, but they fubar the color somehow. the color contrast on everglades is great, but graphic print didn't stand up to par with the rest of the xi.

its kinda like how dudes were mad that the peanut butter and jelly KDs had a sticker for the jelly instead of a textured print.... then again, those actually sold out eventually and people kinda want them. im sure the $130 price tag made it less painful vs if they were $200.

Thoughts?
Was definitely feeling them in the pics, but after seeing them in person I just couldn't pull the trigger, even at $100. Just couldn't get over that cheap looking sticker print.

i'll make that trade in a heart beat acetone to the rescue
glasses.gif

blasphemy the homes were classics IMO
forgive my ignorance, but I don't recall a XI home?

Market value is huge, in your case you could get multiple pairs of corks for a yeezy.

To me personal value > market value doe 

And I'm taking WTL for 2ks all day, WTL concept and homage to the Bron line is way dope than anything the 2ks bring to the table. Thats me though. 
why not just flip the 2ks.. take the cash and buy a WTL.. 

I mean you can get 700-800 right now all day for 2k14s.. and i see pre orders now for them under 500 dollars.. 

i dont understand why anyone would leave 200-300 dollars on the table. 

Back
Top Bottom