Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm cool with them. Ravens fan tho

Repped for that.

im a big bucs fan.. tampa is just down the road..

they have been a mess latetly though.. hopefully lovey smith can turn them around.. 

man i remember the days of Mike alstott and warren sap, warrick dunn, those were the days.. 

Big fan as well. I remember those glory days. This season they should be back to being very competitive.

Got this for $28. Been looking for some shoes to somewhat match for a month now. Settling on the lows. Don't want the MvA)
Clean jersey, mind if I asked where you got it for so cheap? I gotta get some 9er jerseys, cant wait to go to new stadium I live an hour and a half away from Frisco. Now we gotta go to Santa Barbara though.

Also I'd rock that colored jersey with khaki cargo pants and my metallic 5's.

Last edited:
Well not every one here wears the shoes they buy. I'm not spending $250 on a pair and wearing it or saving in a collection. I'm on a sneaker forum, why do u get so mad if I ask a question such as that one?
so your reselling

Can someone tell me what to do in the console portion I don't know how to do it.
^^^^

Exact reason why i dont understand why ES would post a bash script to crawl END. Only the people that are already exploting sites will understand how to use it.

No offence but im willing to bet more than half of his followers are like the guy above. He doesnt help anybody but people that are already taking advantage of exploits.

For those looking for some on feet.  I have more.

And I had to normally wear a size 11 in the regular lebron 11 model, but these are 10.5 and fit perfect.  No toe crunch at all!

And the color change on the foam is insane.  
you got 2prs already? damn repped but I hate you in a very jealous sneakerhead way
laugh.gif
 and when you jump in the puddle make sure it's muddy
Is there a south beach thread?
your not like serious are you?

Can someone tell me what to do in the console portion I don't know how to do it.
you still here?

ain't nobody fixing to help you resell FAH with that ish

^^^^

Exact reason why i dont understand why ES would post a bash script to crawl END. Only the people that are already exploting sites will understand how to use it.

No offence but im willing to bet more than half of his followers are like the guy above. He doesnt help anybody but people that are already taking advantage of exploits.
Yeah I never got into php. People doing the exploit already arn't gonna say a word.

Last edited:

^^^^

Yeah I never got into php. People doing the exploit already arn't gonna say a word.
Good
eyes.gif
 let no reseller bear fruit
devil.gif

im a big bucs fan.. tampa is just down the road..

they have been a mess latetly though.. hopefully lovey smith can turn them around.. 

man i remember the days of Mike alstott and warren sap, warrick dunn, those were the days.. 
lets not forget brad johnson! super bowl champ!

Back
Top Bottom