Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You guys wanna know what my favorite part about the Lebron XI is? Aside from the GK and BHM, everything was so easy to cop. I can either walk in in the afternoon before my shift or in the evening after and buy.

I even think we saw more limited KD VIs than Lebron XIs.

I use online as a last resort. I like to get my merchandise when I drop coin so I will be patiently waiting til the brick and mortar guap up

so end has WTL releasing this weekend, and Ubiq anoucnes kings crown this weekend..

and we dont hear anything coming out this weekend except concord foams from both nike and ftl?? 

seems fishy to me.. nike has something up there sleeve this weekend.. no way they are just releasing concord foams this weekend.

I missed a lot this not really being on this weekend :smh: I see we got a release date on KC's :wow: yeaa!!!! I need these in my life and they're dropping at Ubiq instore and online!? I just may have a chance instore since I'm in Philly and we have like 2 of them up here :pimp: tomorrow I got a lot of leg work to do and phone calls to make :nerd:

Last edited:
END sold out of the WTL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WUT!! ?
laugh.gif

so the ftl launch locator is just gonna make me wait till tomorrow ? i know i could just call,m but they probably don't even know yet

Back
Top Bottom