Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Some say ashy, some say not ashy, any other opinions on the kc's in hand? Also do the ext's fit the same as the regular xi's?

by all accounts...the EXTs are true to size. People that went up .5 on the regular XIs said that their regular size fit fine.

Man people act as if suede doesn't have a ashy look to it, I really don't get it :lol: we're talking about suede, man :rolleyes

View media item 1044553
depending on which way the hairs are brushed suede can give off an ashy look at times, no? :nerd: ...... now cheap *** looking suede is another story though :lol:

Last edited:
by all accounts...the EXTs are true to size. People that went up .5 on the regular XIs said that their regular size fit fine.

Good looks, will try for my tts.

Man people act as if suede doesn't have a ashy look to it, I really don't get it :lol: we're talking about suede, man :

depending on which way the hairs are brushed suede can give off an ashy look at times, no? :nerd: ...... now cheap *** looking suede is another story though :lol:

True, but my black grape v's always give that extra ashy look, not looking for another pair that always looks ashy. The kc by the pics looks better though, with shorter hairs.

Last edited:
Today I went to Foot locker to buy a pair of socks and spare shoelaces... and I found that the South Beaches were still on shelves. For a shoe that fresh and with that much hype, I'm surprised. I only passed on em because of the Influences. Did ANYBODY even cop it?

Today I went to Foot locker to buy a pair of socks and spare shoelaces... and I found that the South Beaches were still on shelves. For a shoe that fresh and with that much hype, I'm surprised. I only passed on em because of the Influences. Did ANYBODY even cop it?
There was no hype on the South Beaches. But to answer your question, I did.

I broke down and copped the damn SBs the other day
laugh.gif

Hoping Nike doesn't go with the "Don't drop WTLs until LeBron does the decision part 2" shenanigans. Hate that as a consumer, I think it's somewhat plausible smh. Just drop the damn shoes.

can someone post a pic of the dolphins
what dolphins are you talking about?

Not sure if the colors are actually different or what.... These colors look more Dolphins than Hurricanes to me tho.

View media item 1044738

Edit: I guess the other picture just has like a darker green hue to everything, or the one above has all the green lightened up. The white laces and midsole on the pic above are a shade of green on the other pics. Haha weird.

View media item 1044741

Last edited:
Hoping Nike doesn't go with the "Don't drop WTLs until LeBron does the decision part 2" shenanigans. Hate that as a consumer, I think it's somewhat plausible smh. Just drop the damn shoes.
They could be waiting on it. I as told by Nike AU rep back when they originally got delayed in May and he blamed the delay on shipping problems, I'd think it can't be that anymore. 

Just saw that tweet by end....almost threw my phone out the window!...bright side more time to get ready for them and cop a pass release in the meantime!!

Back
Top Bottom