Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This thread is on fire right now!!!!
roll.gif

did anybody in here order any pair of the lows off of eastbay on rd  ? please respond if so

Last edited:

this is a question about eastbay tho... and this is what this forum is for isn't it, or am i in the wrong place ?
yea about eastbay and lows... yea youre right, yall answer his questions about them lows, i'm hopin you cop. Yall in the presence of a niketalk legend

Last edited:
Aye where specifically did you see Nike Singapore releasing this weekend? I'm on the launch calendar and I see nada....

I also don't see any tweets concerning the matter.

Last edited:

i know i'm super late and everybody's foot is different blah blah , but lows for the most part are tts  right ???
i would actually suggest stopping by the mall and try a pair on i got my X, XI regular size in the XI lows, they do feel like X's, or maybe 8 or 9's meh it's all the same
laugh.gif

i would actually suggest stopping by the mall and try a pair on i got my X, XI regular size in the XI lows, they do feel like X's, or maybe 8 or 9's meh it's all the same :lol:

If the XI lows fit like X's than that means they run small if you ask me :rolleyes but there's plenty sitting on shelves every where just go try on a pair :wink:

i would actually suggest stopping by the mall and try a pair on i got my X, XI regular size in the XI lows, they do feel like X's, or maybe 8 or 9's meh it's all the same
laugh.gif
i forgot to mention that we didn't get any here... i should've tho cause i knew somebody was gonna say that

all tho there is a  spot about an hour away that got them, but id rather just ask and take my chances 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom