Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Where are you guys seeing the kings Crown's are releasing on the fourth. I seen on sneakernews.com but no where else?

THanks for the Quick response. But there not on FTL release calendar so does that just mean they will be sold in HOH FTL only and not online?Nevermind I just check FTL launch locator and there not even on there. So i don't know. will they be on FTL.com?

I'm hoping they'll be added to the FTL launch locator tomorrow.

I haven't see anywhere that states the price of the KCs but i'm sure FTL-HoH/NDC will have them for $250

saw the matchy matchy LeBron USA shirt and sprite shirt at my champs today, great thing about getting the USA after the 4th of July will be renaming them into the "Lone Stars"
tongue.gif

Last edited:
^My ******* goodness..

y'all can have the WTL
Im putting in no work other than getting up early and trying my hand online when the WTL drop. I'd like to have them as a 1-2 wear a year shoe and collection piece but I know they are going to be impossible to get. You can sense the resellers licking their chops right now.

I think the KC have a lot of the same hype but just more obtainable. Hope I can grab a pair.

The MUST for me is the blue elites if they drop

I thought it was just me turning on the WTL... still think i can get them when they release but I wouldn't wear em like i'll wear the KC

Bought a pair of 2k14s and I want to complete the XIs, so that's still keeping the WTL on the radar for me

^^^exactly what Nike wanted

and they'll roll out the subpar 12's right after to those still thirsty for a fix

Back
Top Bottom