Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They should make this release for people with 4 or more pairs, would be funny seeing these randoms rushing to cop any pair they can find.

Last edited:
via KicksOnFire
lebron11_kingscrown_blog-1-1024x682.jpg

View media item 1052653

I fold. Been nice. Those KD 7s are really nice. I was so amped for the KC but this whole ordeal with stalling releases is so draining beside I was almost out. Think imma jump ship. Been trill /

nvm, looks like KCs won't release in my size... NDC had denims and suedes starting at an 8.

#DAHWELP

**edit,

oh, and I TOLD ya'll---you wanna take the high road man I respect that and I'm ALL for it, I'mma still look out and post info. But as for me and MY house, we work with guarantees :lol: #operationfundraise was a success and a ***** only came outta pocket for a bill.

SO IN MY MIND I COPPED FOR LESS THAN RETAIL AND I DARE A FOOL TO TELL ME OTHERWISE :lol:

Last edited:
nvm, looks like KCs won't release in my size... NDC had denims and suedes starting at an 8.

#DAHWELP

**edit,

oh, and I TOLD ya'll---you wanna take the high road man I respect that and I'm ALL for it, I'mma still look out and post info. But as for me and MY house, we work with guarantees
laugh.gif
#operationfundraise was a success and a ***** only came outta pocket for a bill.

SO IN MY MIND I COPPED FOR LESS THAN RETAIL AND I DARE A FOOL TO TELL ME OTHERWISE
laugh.gif
Sooooo how much did you pay? 

Gonna need to carry around a cloth with those KCs to wipe off all of the smudges and keep em shiny

Hahaha the how do they fit?

Kings crown fit TTS. Both of my 10.5 had no toe crunch at all!

And I paid over retail, and don't care.

so i wore my independence lows today.. and wow talk about comfy and the look of the lows.. these lows might be the 2nd best lebron 11 so far.. with KPs being number 1.. solid colorway nike hit it out of the park with these.. 

Back
Top Bottom