Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That boring class might get you all the shoes you want in the future. Rather than these Lebrons right now.
yea right... thats a load of bull and propaganda. theres way more in life and making money than just studying for math and english. there are lots of university graduates who are very intelligent in academics but they are stupid AF in anything non-academic, which is why they cant get jobs after graduating college. so this SAT class is just pointless and stupid.. it doesnt automatically increase your income. thats just plain stupid

yea right... thats a load of bull and propaganda. theres way more in life and making money than just studying for math and english. there are lots of university graduates who are very intelligent in academics but they are stupid AF in anything non-academic, which is why they cant get jobs after graduating college. so this SAT class is just pointless and stupid.. it doesnt automatically increase your income. thats just plain stupid
It is b/c of my SAT that I got to go to college for free.  Best feeling to have is knowing no matter if you graduate with a job or not you'll have 0 debt.  Take it seriously man you won't regret it

frustrated at the fact that i am forced to attend these stupid pointless sat classes and i conveniently 80% of my ******* releases and have to pay resale..

frustrated at the fact that i am forced to attend these stupid pointless sat classes and i conveniently 80% of my ******* releases and have to pay resale..
Bro the opportunity cost you are wasting pursuing shoes is significantly outweighed by the opportunity cost of attending your class.  I mean ultimately you have to make your own decisions, but I still feel like you should make the most of any and all your opportunities. I wish I had classes to attend preparing me for the SAT my life would be easier.  Shoes are a material good that loses value as soon as you wear them, but that knowledge is truly something that will stay with you my friend!

Dudes camped out playing cards, immediately asking me my size and telling me i won't get that 11.5 cuz they getting it. I shrug em off and take my place as 5th in line. 8 am I'm trying online. And if I get em there, I'm out this crap hole

Last edited:
Dudes camped out playing cards, immediately asking me my size and telling me i won't get that 11.5 cuz they getting it. I shrug em off and take my place as 5th in line. 8 am I'm trying online. And if I get em there, I'm out this crap hole
Whoah peeps are in line right now????

I'm so glad I don't camp anymore. I'd want to make those dudes play 52 card pick up.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I don't camp anymore. I'd want to make those dudes play 52 card pick up.
laugh.gif

or it might make you spend all that money on tuition for a degree, only to find out you can't land a job but then you are in debt paying off your student loans working at the gym folding towels
I completely understand. College is not for everyone but he must be going for some reason. I believe you can teach yourself but it's his choice go to class or take a chance copping these shoes. 

then get the 12 and be like gucci as u walk out 

i have heard you can halfsize down on these so an 11 might be fine for you..

Back
Top Bottom