Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the shirt. The lil fruit look like peaches. I like peaches, I'm from the peach state, I'm a lebron fan. seems like a match

Nike LeBron 11 Elite Blue Metallic Luster

Nike will release a brand new colorway of the Nike LeBron 11 in August, it is the Nike LeBron 11 Elite Blue Metallic Luster.

The model here is of a King James accented with silver details and metallic pink and blue reflections blue upper. We also note the striped pattern that is reflective 3M. An icy translucent outsole completes the look.

Nike LeBron XI 3M Elite Blue Metallic Luster will be available August 2 END Clothing priced at £ 139 or about € 175. It will surely be available on Nike.com at 9am.

SOURCE

Nike LeBron 11 Elite Blue Metallic Luster

Nike will release a brand new colorway of the Nike LeBron 11 in August, it is the Nike LeBron 11 Elite Blue Metallic Luster.

The model here is of a King James accented with silver details and metallic pink and blue reflections blue upper. We also note the striped pattern that is reflective 3M. An icy translucent outsole completes the look.

Nike LeBron XI 3M Elite Blue Metallic Luster will be available August 2 END Clothing priced at £ 139 or about € 175. It will surely be available on Nike.com at 9am.

SOURCE
in on these and the red elites.....

idk how i feel about the pattern, but those blues are dope.

i need to see EVERYTHING in person
frown.gif
getting tough man....ill end up/want:

Blackout Lows

Red Elites

2nd Place Lows(lol)

Blue Elites

WTL

4th of Julys

and then im through with the XI 

sigh......it has gotten ridiculous by the time its said and done I'm going to finish off with damn near 25 XI's 
laugh.gif
I'm sitting here on 4 pairs. 
laugh.gif
 KP, GK, AVM and Dunkmans.

Foamposite might have you beat I think he's got all of them. lol

About to return the Dunkmans to Nike tho try to get some money back on them to put towards the Sprite lows. DM $119 at soleheaven so taking a $19 loss there. But I probably never going to wear them.

Last edited:

sigh......it has gotten ridiculous by the time its said and done I'm going to finish off with damn near 25 XI's 
laugh.gif
Its crazy how they give us a bunch of dope CWS packed together within a short time frame at the end of the shoes lifeline

nike doesnt care about out wallets haha

only own hero elites at the moment but i still want 

Kings Pride

Gator Kings

Red Elites

Team Elites

Miami Nights

.....................long shot WTL

Its crazy how they give us a bunch of dope CWS packed together within a short time frame at the end of the shoes lifeline

i got whiplash from shaking my head so hard.

at least they're all gr's except maybe the wtl.
Point is alot of them are dope..makes picking your battles a lil bit tougher..I can buy all those kicks yet its not the smart thing to do. 

Back
Top Bottom