Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Had a size 9 of the WTL in my cart for most of the day on RMK but just couldn't pull the trigger. I've sold a few pairs of shoes to cover that cost but I'm hoping I can get them for cheaper. If I strike out and they end up being more than $650 resell, I'm gonna be sick to my stomach 
sick.gif
I thought RMK sold "unauthorized" or grey market or whatever pairs.  I've read mixed reviews about  whether they sell legit shoes.

Am I the only one who didn't feel any moisture looking at the champ lows or elites? Both of them don't do anything for me but the Acids just have me super damp right now.

Last edited:
no. Mark 7 > the rest.

This.

Oh, and I never got why people kept on talking about Nike trying to add security to their releases. If they really wanted to, they would implement captcha and that's it. It's probably the best way to stop bots. They implement little things like this that FEEL more secure but in reality the bots can crack it, because Nike wants to build hype, and a good way to build hype is to have the shoe sell out faster via bot. It's pretty obvious.. :lol:

No, I am NOT nikenino/verbalknit/any other clowns who make alts. Please spare me the BS.

http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/136705"media, 972861"][/GALLERY]

:rofl: :rofl:

BOOM! Another one busted. Good god 2014 is the year of the new clowns that never die! It's beginning to get like those god awful niketalk Facebook pages :lol: . Thank god you got this dude early and quick, J. Once I saw his post I clicked his name, of course joined less than 24 hours ago, and his posts were allllll unbearable and he would have been miserable to put up with. GO AWAY!

But anyway, I'm not glad they're going with the gold on the Elites bc I REALLLLY like how that looks and I wanted to be 100% good with passing on em. I think the elite model will keep me away tho as I am not a huge fan of the changes from the regular XI or the fit. Blk/gum bottoms will be more than good enough to keep me happy with the Lebron XI.

And no, Nike isn't doing anything to combat any assistance. If you think catching the link quickly even matters anymore (if you feel those users are your direct competition) then you may as well just ignore that the assistance exists and think Nike just never ever actually had your size available haha. These dorks don't even use twitter at go live

Like..... it's not even a troll move anymore to keep creating new accounts, this dude is a straight up psycho.

and he lives near me 
nerd.gif

That wack gold they're using on the elite is wack. It should've been that original shiny, buffed quality that the original prototype and the silver was. That matte, dull gold is a let down. Now they just look like simple ID's with an icey sole option.

Last edited:
He keeps coming back and keeps getting banned, how you going to make a new account and then come in here and say you ain't x, y and x :lol: dumbest move.

Had a size 9 of the WTL in my cart for most of the day on RMK but just couldn't pull the trigger. I've sold a few pairs of shoes to cover that cost but I'm hoping I can get them for cheaper. If I strike out and they end up being more than $650 resell, I'm gonna be sick to my stomach 
sick.gif
I thought RMK sold "unauthorized" or grey market or whatever pairs.  I've read mixed reviews about  whether they sell legit shoes.
Funny thing is, the second pic of the WTLs on their page is fake as ...

Am I the only one who didn't feel any moisture looking at the champ lows or elites? Both of them don't do anything for me but the Acids just have me super damp right now.
laugh.gif
 I actually like the other two but Acids are killing everything else right now.

Both run about the same chances as you getting waffle fries from chick fil a on a Sunday.

:smile:

:rofl:

Hold up, Whole time I thought you were a dude..... You a chick?!

Maybe Nike would've kept kept the plate gold if LeBron won the championship... silver is for 2nd place. :rolleyes

I still may try to grab em tho... but the Acid Lions have top priority at the moment.

Like..... it's not even a troll move anymore to keep creating new accounts, this dude is a straight up psycho.

and he lives near me 
nerd.gif
how close to you does he live
nerd.gif

Both run about the same chances as you getting waffle fries from chick fil a on a Sunday.

smile.gif
roll.gif

Hold up, Whole time I thought you were a dude..... You a chick?!
he's a he he's just british
laugh.gif

While I paitently wait on the WTL and pass on all of these lows, I chased a couple older pairs I missed on. Mail Call... Don't mind the Jordan's...
them white gold Vs is sick
Wish those Acid lows would have laces that matched the lining - love that pattern.

As for the multicolor SE lows, all I got is meh. The release kinda reminds me of the "Reptile" low 10's. Not worth the effort IMO
I posted matchy matchy laces that I will try out just search my posts

Wish those Acid lows would have laces that matched the lining - love that pattern.

As for the multicolor SE lows, all I got is meh. The release kinda reminds me of the "Reptile" low 10's. Not worth the effort IMO
Gotta agree with the Reptile low comparison.

As far as the laces, someone posted some that matched pretty well with the lining a few pages back but I cant remember who or what page, sorry.
that was me with the matchy matchy laces

Back
Top Bottom