Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just entered the raffle at Towson for the elites and the sales associate was cool enough to let me try on a pair of the lows without me having to ask, just in case I had to order online

i bet those red se's still sell out with the quickness...people love majority red kicks
yes i love red kicks, i love red it's in my name, red suede exts are still something i desire, maybe on the xii.....or if there was a way to dye the smurfs into them but you cant dye darker lighter

yes i love red kicks, i love red it's in my name, red suede exts are still something i desire, maybe on the xii.....or if there was a way to dye the smurfs into them but you cant dye darker lighter
agreed...

the red areas on the 2k14s are
nthat.gif

one of my fav reds....the raging bull 5s
smokin.gif

Last edited:
these red elites look nice but $295 is silly. Theyre gonna keep raising prices as long as the resell market exists.

these red elites look nice but $295 is silly. Theyre gonna keep raising prices as long as the resell market exists.

meh... while I don't like the price, you have to look at the model as a whole. the $275 elites def aren't flying off of shelves. this "Special Edition" colorway doesn't speak for the Elites as a whole.

captain obvious sighting? the red elites are super limited.

i wouldnt say super limited bigj

the 9 and 10 elite (packs) were super limited.

agree to disagree I guess. When only one store in my state is getting them and that store only has like 18-24 pairs and its ndc only.... its super limited to me. its a matter of perspective I guess. there are dudes that say the Red October Yeezys aren't super limited.

agree to disagree I guess. When only one store in my state is getting them and that store only has like 18-24 pairs and its ndc only.... its super limited to me. its a matter of perspective I guess. there are dudes that say the Red October Yeezys aren't super limited.
and correct me if I am wrong, but they are distributed exactly the same as they were last year.. HOH only with NDC online..

I bet its probably the same amount.. maybe a few more pairs.. but pretty close to what the 10 pack was last year.

i think they thing that is skewing things a bit is the demand is no where near what it was for last years pack.

and correct me if I am wrong, but they are distributed exactly the same as they were last year.. HOH only with NDC online..

I bet its probably the same amount.. maybe a few more pairs.. but pretty close to what the 10 pack was last year.

i think they thing that is skewing things a bit is the demand is no where near what it was for last years pack.

well, the 9 was ultra super limited :lol:
I think they only dropped at UNFTD (spelling?) in FL. The pack def didn't have anywhere near as many pairs as the X. the salt in me had me sell off most of my 9s because I couldn't complete the set of having 1 of each mid :smh:

I do agree that the release this year and the X seem like they have similar numbers. we just don't have the hype surrounding the packs. By this time last year, we had a fire footlocker employee, oodles of pics of people selling packs early with proof they were from niketowns or hoh, and straight comedy.

this year has been way more subdued.

Last edited:
well, the 9 was ultra super limited
laugh.gif

I think they only dropped at UNFTD (spelling?) in FL. The pack def didn't have anywhere near as many pairs as the X. the salt in me had me sell off most of my 9s because I couldn't complete the set of having 1 of each mid
mean.gif

I do agree that the release this year and the X seem like they have similar numbers. we just don't have the hype surrounding the packs. By this time last year, we had a fire footlocker employee, oodles of pics of people selling packs early with proof they were from niketowns or hoh, and straight comedy.

this year has been way more subdued.
The Championship Elite 9s omg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Championship 9's are nice I think Ima just buy the home elite 9's paint them red and buy some glitter from Michaels
That's the closest I can get to owning those

Back
Top Bottom