Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man i miss 1997-1998 days.. a line was 10 people tops..if anything.. we could go to the mall noon and cop the latest jordans and try them on..

NJ heads...Willowbrook in Wayne is making calls now...just received mine. If they leave a message DO NOT worry, you're straight. 10-6 pick up on Sat.

It seems these are available to anyone that put in the work to cop. I got 5 tickets and have received three call backs. I was hoping to get one to rock. Excited I can put two on ice. These are classics. Good luck to all that want to rock these LeBrons.
lots of FLA cats been getting calls maybe people are salty there and since idk that shirt still has 6 on it clearly the stock volume may have been predetermine to be higher that anyway 

no shade congrats my opinion cause atl no one getting calls the HOH's here have small stock from what i found out today 

Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

exactly..personally if you actually wanted these shoes for retail youd make it happen. these people just want to complain about resell and then not do anything to actually get a pair besides a random raffle LOL
i hate comments like this. This isn't some kind of math test just work hard you will get a pair ummm no raffles are luck to some. then unless you get help online thats not promised, and last unless buddy going to give that ole 10 hour campout 

so miss me with that big shot u lucked up on some pairs and you in here trying to make folks who are doing their best. don't know how old you are or ur time but people have lives and this is their best or they just pay more, either way bruh stop acting thirsty and new you sound like your not use to having ish...

you aren't looking very hard are you
dude some folks in here are going to have like 10 pair online and no your not  going to see them at 300 again yeezy foams sold well over 50 retail. calm down mr up and coming reseller. if so sell yours for 300 since the market going to be that bad.

not sure if they make alot of fakes of these shoes but theres a bunch under 300 on ebay in other sizes. i guess size 12 is highly coveted cuz those are the only expensive ones lmao
oh and nah no fakes on them boys 
wink.gif

Only heard Memorial and Willowbrook have made calls as of last night.

Appreciate the info bro. Hope we both get the calls. I'm sure galleria has tons of pairs since they are doing fcfs but I work til 7am on Saturday so I don't think I'll have a chance.

NJ heads...Willowbrook in Wayne is making calls now...just received mine. If they leave a message DO NOT worry, you're straight. 10-6 pick up on Sat.
was wondering when they would start, only store I ever win from...*fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom