Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I copped using a Chromebook and the basic AT&T internet. I copped the Yeezy Foams, WTKD, Ferrari 14's, and now these all MANUALLY. It takes a little patience and STOP wasting money on all these other services. Just invest in a well running computer, a password protected internet connection, and last but not least, PATIENCE!!
repped

I struck out miserably today!  I had to pairs in my cart at FNL, site crashed and the the cart was empty.  On NDC, I went from in line to captcha then back to in line to OOS! 

I bought 2, was an android guy for years till the iphone 4 and haven't looked back since.  I also don't like the direction things are going, the screen size on some android phones has got completely out of control.
WAIT WHAT! THE 6+ IS AN IPAD MINI!
sick.gif

I struck out miserably today!  I had to pairs in my cart at FNL, site crashed and the the cart was empty.  On NDC, I went from in line to captcha then back to in line to OOS! 
Did you try for a raffle ticket at Two Notch?  Better call see if they have leftovers

For those wondering

The DSG I copped from was Yonkers

I was in there with a friend and seen it from a distance like wait that can't be it

And it was

Employee told me they got a few scattered sizes nothing over 10.5 though

Grabbed the 9.5 and broke out

Today was an all around bad day for me. FNL had a pair in cart by the time i submitted payment shoes disappeared, clicked through NDC as fast as i could waited for 15 the got the OOS message. Added to cart on Eastbay waited 20 min on the timer, then got hit with the OOS, SP forget about it. I cant ever get on the site to order anything.

For those wondering

The DSG I copped from was Yonkers

I was in there with a friend and seen it from a distance like wait that can't be it

And it was

Employee told me they got a few scattered sizes nothing over 10.5 though

Grabbed the 9.5 and broke out

wonder what allocation was like, considering going out to my local dsg to check since all the other spots will be tapped

Last edited:
Not even gone lie I only copped to flip so I can finally replace my MacBook I broke last year but I honestly don't like the shoe it's just weird IMO

Back
Top Bottom