Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Im surprised this thread is moving so slow after the restock and it seems like alot of people had no idea it happened 
laugh.gif
 ...the best thing in the restock was the Kings Crowns, Anthracites surprised me the most though.

I would like lots of opinions here: Are the anthracites showcase-worthy XIs?
I think the Anthracites are a nice everyday type of shoe or a good colorway to pick up for ball. I thought they were pretty cool in person, but I didn't go too crazy over them. As far as a black based XI goes, I prefer the Miami Nights.

Had to drop 6 bills on them(for my size 10), they're my favorite show though. What size are you? Size 13s are going really cheap on the bay. 250-350 for DS size 13s because of the surplus of them made in original production numbers. Plus just talking to the sellers you might be able to get them lower but man I'm telling you every little detail on this show makes them worth every penny you will spend on them.

I've been watching quite a few sz 13's and 14's and haven't seen any go for anything under 5 bills lately :\

I'll grab for anything under $400 though, maybe I'll start sending out some messages and see how low I can get someone to go :nerd:

Nice pics btw and congrats :pimp:

lol the first thing i went for, had an 11.5 loading then all the typical bs went down|I

I kinda figured that's how it would've went for me as well though :smh:

I never get through on NDC but I think I'm more pissed that I didn't even get a chance to try rather then strikeout :\

This Twitter crap grinds my gears man I swear, tweet decks and special links and all this bull crap just to be able to cop >:

Wow I did miss it.

Came and went faster than most even heard about it bruh :smh:

I'm pissed I saw the list and still missed at a chance to even try for anything :frown:

Last edited:
I've been watching quite a few sz 13's and 14's and haven't seen any go for anything under 5 bills lately
ohwell.gif

I'll grab for anything under $400 though, maybe I'll start sending out some messages and see how low I can get someone to go
nerd.gif

Nice pics btw and congrats
pimp.gif

I kinda figured that's how it would've went for me as well though
mean.gif

I never get through on NDC but I think I'm more pissed that I didn't even get a chance to try rather then strikeout
ohwell.gif

This Twitter crap grinds my gears man I swear, tweet decks and special links and all this bull crap just to be able to cop
mad.gif

Came and went faster than most even heard about it bruh
mean.gif

I'm pissed I saw the list and still missed at a chance to even try for anything
frown.gif
0 for a zillion right now with ndc

haven't copped since the n7 kds

@BarbarianBob thanks bro, I saw some 13s DS for 250 shipped through the bay before the WTL came out. I'll keep watch for you and holler if I see anything.

@BarbarianBob thanks bro, I saw some 13s DS for 250 shipped through the bay before the WTL came out. I'll keep watch for you and holler if I see anything.

Thanks bro :nthat:

And yea 2K14's were going for the low around the time WTL's were about to drop :rolleyes

I saw pairs going for ridiculous prices around that time but I was too tied up in the WTL madness to really give a damn :frown:

Once the WTL's dropped in abundance the 2K14's prices went back up :smh:

Dang @The7onius that pic reminds me why I got my pair that I wear in the first place, I'll probably end up doubling up to have a pair for the collection.

@BarbarianBob I saw some 13s for $630, just message the dude. The seller I got mine from wanted 730 and I got him down to 600 so I don't see why you couldn't get 130 off your pair and get them in your price range.

@BarbarianBob I saw some 13s for $630, just message the dude. The seller I got mine from wanted 730 and I got him down to 600 so I don't see why you couldn't get 130 off your pair and get them in your price range.

Sounds good message me with details :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom