Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wore my KP yesterday like I posted which are TTS and felt like they were squeezing and chocking my toes. I also said I feel like they're not flexible.

I've worn my MN, SB, KP and possibly one other and felt like they all fit the same.

However...as many stated when these initially dropped...try them on in your TTS and half size up to see which you prefer. When the KPs dropped, this is what I did (since I missed out on the AJ X Steels).

Last edited:
Some have made anecdotal statements that certain pairs fit differently. But I've never noticed it.

I wore my KPs yesterday. Man, they feel restrictive and non flexible compared to the Jordan XX9, Kobe's, etc.
casually its very hard to wear compared to what's out now. But to play in, they aren't bad after broken in.

Last edited:
Wore my kps to work for a 4 hr shift. I could not wait to take them off. I used to wear them all the time, but I think I'm done with them now [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Wore my kps to work for a 4 hr shift. I could not wait to take them off. I used to wear them all the time, but I think I'm done with them now [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I know that feel bro :rofl:

The XI was a tricky shoe, the TTS felt cool at first until you wore them for a little while :x

Luckily I got rid of my TTS pair and sized up on another pair :D

All hail the KP :pimp:

RIP @Robin Thicke :frown:

I felt like they were TTS. They broke in a little after awhile but yeah if you're going to wear them all day. My advice, Don't!! And I'm just talking the mids not the lows.

The XII is more of the same. TTS.

I know that feel bro
roll.gif

The XI was a tricky shoe, the TTS felt cool at first until you wore them for a little while
sick.gif

Luckily I got rid of my TTS pair and sized up on another pair
happy.gif

All hail the KP
pimp.gif

RIP @Robin Thicke
frown.gif
so you really gonna abandon the thread
mean.gif

Yea those. Bruh I just saw it on Facebook like 5 mins before I posted. I got no reason to hold out on info. I live nowhere near IL. Price was $179.99

Last edited:
has anyone balled in the their gator kings? Does the design in the inner soles (the "Gumbo" logo) rub off? ty.

Dang 60 pairs is a lot! I wonder if this is including the pairs that employees copped.

This is a good sign imo because this means Nike still has a lot pairs sitting in their warehouses.

Back
Top Bottom