lebron zoom soldier 2s for balling?

does anyone know if the lebron zoom soldier 2s would be good for balling? good ankle support?

yes, but it doesn't have the lock down feel unlike the lbj5s
you have to lace them up really tight

the cushioning is great, but yea the fit could be tighter, but I still love em. I plan on ballin in them today!

I love them too. They are my favorite shoe I've had in a while. I'm heavy though, play SG; probably my favorite shoes to play in are the Jordan XVIIIand XIX. Most of the "popular" NT shoes I don't really like that much. Like the Jordan XIV....it's fine don't get me wrong, just nothingspecial for me.

these were my universities team shoes...
the cushioning is very good..........but the laces are very annoying i find, hard to find a comfortable fit...

found the bb2s and any kobes to be MUCH better

they chafe (sp) the expletive outta my achilles
eek.gif

its ridiculous

it worries me that the version lebron wears has an extra eyelet at the top of the shoe.

Originally Posted by mt3130

it worries me that the version lebron wears has an extra eyelet at the top of the shoe.

I own both versions.

I don't like the extra eyelet cause it feels too restrictive afterwards. The ankle support is decent without it, but not great.

Overall the shoe offers Zoom Air with good traction and it's lighter than the III, IV and V so that's not so bad in my book. Very durable too.

The Huarache 64, their older brother in terms of design cues, performs WAAAAAYYYY better on court.

And for a much cheaper price...

Back
Top Bottom