Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

^No, Jordan Brand definitely takes that title.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

These soldiers are HOT! those of you who don't have nothing to say nice about these shoes, then shut up.
TANKEEEEEEEEE

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT for Cheap 9.5-10
Air Jordan Sneaker Dogtags

Soldiers are NOT "hot", "fire" or "a must cop" and wouldn't be at half the price. The on court performance would have to drive the sales of this shoe and that will only do so much.

:smh:
smh.gif
sneakerheads that will justify rushing to buy these when, unless there is severly limited production, they will be had for 39.99 soon enough... :\
ohwell.gif

those grey/red ones are pretty nice.. suede? nubuck?

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^ ya they willl get hyped, i want to really see some live views ofm dunkmans and other colorways.
Team Yankees

^^Agreed, I liked all of LBJ's shoes 1-4, the soldiers shouldve been the Vs instead. Only colorways im feelin are the the dunkmans and the navy ones that lebron wore in the playoffs. All the other ones they can keep.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

don't be whining about how they look awful and stuff. just wait for the release then u can judge em. noobs
TANKEEEEEEEEE

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
Air Jordan Sneaker Dogtag
Air Penny's 9.5-10

Quote:
don't be whining about how they look awful and stuff. just wait for the release then u can judge em. noobs

Um...Barely anyone is...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

^ ya, i am just going to wait

1. to hit outlets

2. For some more colorways
Team Yankees

Back
Top Bottom