Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

I'm lovin these Zoom Soldiers, so comfortable to play in and it has a good lockdown with that midfoot strap. Like a few others, mine didn't take a long time to break in, and they fit true to size for me. Amazing shoe. I heard they're great outdoors, but I'm using them indoors for now.

TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Anyone have any idea what happened to the Green Soliders? I was going to get some for the season.
Team Cowboys
2-0.

Yeah I like them just as much as i like my Zoom 20.5.5's

The only thing is that they crease really easily but i can handle that

I know what you mean when they crease, for some strange reason, this crease doesn't bother me at all. Not one bit...but maybe it's because these are my primary bball shoes, and I only worry about creases on my AF1 or Dunks.

I wish I would've got the colorway you got, the black/white, or even the white/black. Oh well, I like the midnight-navy/white I got.

I picked up a pair of the green ones before they disappeared off Eastbay's site. They are backordered until October 15th. I got free shipping so they only cost $109. Should be in a couple weeks before my first game so I'll be able to get them broken in by then.

I'm curious to see how dark the green is on them to see how well they actually go with my uniform. It said forest green in the description so I'm hoping its a pretty dark green. And we don't have any gold in our jerseys so the gold on the shoes was a bit of a downside for me, but like people have said, I heard these are very comfortable to play in so I'm looking forward to getting them.

And I usually wear an 11.5, but I tried these on in the store before I bought mine online and decided that an 11 fit better for me.

I know this is something unrelated, but weren't the penny foams colorway supposed to grace the LBJ IV as well. I recall seeing them during the Allstar shindig @ NTLV

Rudolph1996 can you enlighten us on the subject matter.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

I just bought my first pair of Soldiers today, navy/white colorway, and I'm soooo happy. I'm not only happy about the shoe and fit, I'm happy they weren't flying off the shelves and I was able to apply the F&F to them.

I've got 3 more colorways to cop: Dunkman, Blacktoe, and Whitetoe (yea, nicknames just work so easily).
If I'm wrong, forgive me, I haven't been into sneakers for a few months.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Has anybody cut the straps that connect the tongue to the inside of the shoe? Would that alleviate some of the narrowness and O.D. lockdown?

I took out the insole, but that left me with too much room.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Back
Top Bottom