Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

lbj_soldier_wht-nav2-4.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM PLATANO
WASHINGTON HEIGHTS BABY!!!!

Personally I like the look of these shoes. If the comfort and performance is anywhere near the 20.5.5's I will copp a couple pairs. Anyone know where I can find any 20.5.5's in a 11.5 now?
F/S All VNDS Wht/Blue Retro 12's (sz 11) $150.00 shipped, French blue 13's (sz 11) $165.00 shipped, Wht/French blue 7's (sz 11) $140.00 shipped. All are negotionable. PM me if interested.

^ yes sir, those are them.
Wanted Sz. 8:

Nike:Atlantic Penny2sPearl sStussy Leon CF LowWomen Plaid BlazeTwistedPrepBlazers ChlorophyllAT1s

Jordan:Black.Red1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Hopefully we see some better PEs in the finals.

I seriously think this could have been an actual sig for Bron rather than just a "team" shoe.

Looks great. Awesome to see Nike is releasing some quality sneakers for his "team" line
Gilbert Arenas PEs Size 13
PM For Details

LeBron is gonna to make the soliders a big hit because of this performance in the playoffs.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

After watching last night's game, I'm liking the Soldiers!! Lebron did a Jordanesque performance out there!

any word on RD? sorry for not searching all 6 pages, n i want the dunk mans
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

took this soldier pic from another forum...it has 2 dates on the tongue what does it mean?which is the manufacture date?
f_lbjsoldierwm_a28d5be.jpg

Quote:
any word on RD? sorry for not searching all 6 pages, n i want the dunk mans
For Sale 8-8.5:LBJ2 1st Colorway (8.5) / LBJ3 1st Colorway (8.5)05 Halloween AF1 (8) / Uncocoa AF1 (8)03 Varsity Red Dunk High (8.5)Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:Black.Red1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

I'm guessing the navy/white will be the most popular pair, since that is what he wore in the Legendary Game 5...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
My guess is that start production date is 2/14 and the end of production was 4/19 but I'm guessing though.

thanks jacksonville for clarifying...

anyone have the retail price on this and which ones are being released in July? God I'm gonna be broke. Please don't release anything special for the finals, my wallet will thank you.

they're growing on me
Are you selling these in DS 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*Nike Flight 89
*Grey Penny IV
*Adidas Kobe Blue

They should make it Maroon and white with "Beat Detroit" on the main strap.

Back
Top Bottom