LeBron's "Decision" drew a higher rating than his last game as a Cav...

[h3][/h3]
[h3]White Hot Heat: LeBron Special Scores 7.3 Overnight[/h3]LeBron James' one-hour special drew a higher overnight rating than his final game for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

ESPN drew a 7.3 overnight rating for "The Decision" on Thursday night, a one hour special in which James announced his intention to sign with the Miami Heat.

To put that in perspective, Cavaliers/Celtics Game 6 on May 13 -- what turned out to be James' final game with the Cavaliers -- drew a 7.1 overnight, the highest of the NBA Playoffs on cable.

Cleveland-Akron was the top market for Thursday's telecast, with a 26.0. Despite being virtually the same size, the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale market was well behind with a 12.8.

The telecast drew a 10.7 in Chicago, a 10.4 in New York and a 5.3 in Los Angeles.

jesus....

proving again America love soap opera storylines...

bolded proving again how Miami really could less give a +@%* about any of this
laugh.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]White Hot Heat: LeBron Special Scores 7.3 Overnight[/h3]LeBron James' one-hour special drew a higher overnight rating than his final game for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

ESPN drew a 7.3 overnight rating for "The Decision" on Thursday night, a one hour special in which James announced his intention to sign with the Miami Heat.

To put that in perspective, Cavaliers/Celtics Game 6 on May 13 -- what turned out to be James' final game with the Cavaliers -- drew a 7.1 overnight, the highest of the NBA Playoffs on cable.

Cleveland-Akron was the top market for Thursday's telecast, with a 26.0. Despite being virtually the same size, the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale market was well behind with a 12.8.

The telecast drew a 10.7 in Chicago, a 10.4 in New York and a 5.3 in Los Angeles.

jesus....

proving again America love soap opera storylines...

bolded proving again how Miami really could less give a +@%* about any of this
laugh.gif

that's because last night was still a mystery. Everyone knew that was gonna be his last game so there was no point in watching
laugh.gif

that's because last night was still a mystery. Everyone knew that was gonna be his last game so there was no point in watching
laugh.gif

+**%%* were TOLD ahead of time they're getting LeBron and mustered up a 12.8
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...bet they pack that arena now though.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
...bet they pack that arena now though.

lol LA obviously didn't give a damn.
I watched till they showed Cavs fans all upset, laughed then turned it off

lol LA obviously didn't give a damn.
I watched till they showed Cavs fans all upset, laughed then turned it off

Just seeing that rating for Cleveland makes me feel worse for those fans and even the numbers for Miami makes me hate them more, ive been too both places and believe me i can tell you what happened in both cities after he picked miami, 75% of cavs fans went nuts and cried and cussed and realized their just Ohio again with no Lebron and the other 25% got their hearts broken and took it on the chin and probably talked about some memories with other fans. In Miami, they heard the news, then went and did what people from Miami do, enjoy the nightlife and rock it out. Why wouldnt you, your in Miami. Sports is life to certain cities and its just entertainment to others. Their is a reason why even during the Marlins Championship seasons they dont sell out or why their is still season tickets available for the heat, they sold a bunch last night but not sell out by now? With that team? and please dont blame the economy cause in Detroit, people were still rockin out the palace when money is tight. Only positive on Lebron going to miami is, the nba has its villian and we all know its fun to hate something in sports. Best believe its gonna be the people vs the miami heat

Just seeing that rating for Cleveland makes me feel worse for those fans and even the numbers for Miami makes me hate them more, ive been too both places and believe me i can tell you what happened in both cities after he picked miami, 75% of cavs fans went nuts and cried and cussed and realized their just Ohio again with no Lebron and the other 25% got their hearts broken and took it on the chin and probably talked about some memories with other fans. In Miami, they heard the news, then went and did what people from Miami do, enjoy the nightlife and rock it out. Why wouldnt you, your in Miami. Sports is life to certain cities and its just entertainment to others. Their is a reason why even during the Marlins Championship seasons they dont sell out or why their is still season tickets available for the heat, they sold a bunch last night but not sell out by now? With that team? and please dont blame the economy cause in Detroit, people were still rockin out the palace when money is tight. Only positive on Lebron going to miami is, the nba has its villian and we all know its fun to hate something in sports. Best believe its gonna be the people vs the miami heat

being from miami, i can tell u that we probably have the most fickle, fairweather fans of all the major sports cities in America. Noone gives a Rats @*$ about the marlins and we've won the world series twice! in 13 years
laugh.gif
It's pathetic really. The year before shaq went to the heat, I could get a ticket in the upper bowl and sneak down into the lower bowl in the second half quite easily. Once he came, i barely went to anymore games because prices skyrocketed

being from miami, i can tell u that we probably have the most fickle, fairweather fans of all the major sports cities in America. Noone gives a Rats @*$ about the marlins and we've won the world series twice! in 13 years
laugh.gif
It's pathetic really. The year before shaq went to the heat, I could get a ticket in the upper bowl and sneak down into the lower bowl in the second half quite easily. Once he came, i barely went to anymore games because prices skyrocketed

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
word tho....Miami fans know damn well they dont deserve this %!+%.

That being said, really wanna hear Rick Ross do a BMF remix with LeBron/Wade/Bosh namedrops....

Sports is life to certain cities and its just entertainment to others.

[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
CAVS-popup.jpg
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Mike Cardew/Akron Beacon Journal, via Associated Press[/size]

[size=-1]Annetta Harris, left, and Alder Chapman, founder of the LeBron James Grandmothers Fan Club, in Akron, Ohio.[/size][/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
tired.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
that picture is just sad as hell man....

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
word tho....Miami fans know damn well they dont deserve this %!+%.

That being said, really wanna hear Rick Ross do a BMF remix with LeBron/Wade/Bosh namedrops....

Sports is life to certain cities and its just entertainment to others.

[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
CAVS-popup.jpg
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Mike Cardew/Akron Beacon Journal, via Associated Press[/size]

[size=-1]Annetta Harris, left, and Alder Chapman, founder of the LeBron James Grandmothers Fan Club, in Akron, Ohio.[/size][/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
tired.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
that picture is just sad as hell man....

All of this is disturbing, really.

It's concerning to me how much people really care about all this, like it's life-altering !+%*.

I've never been one to let myself be sucked in to such nonsense (free agent drama, off-court drama, etc. (the TMZ side)), but even so, I'm slowly beginning to realize that my dependence on sports probably isn't very beneficial. Show me the way, RyGuy.

It's concerning to me how much people really care about all this, like it's life-altering !+%*.

I've never been one to let myself be sucked in to such nonsense (free agent drama, off-court drama, etc. (the TMZ side)), but even so, I'm slowly beginning to realize that my dependence on sports probably isn't very beneficial. Show me the way, RyGuy.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Agree 100%...seems like a lot of us (I know a lot of us are the same age on here) are starting to realize this lately...disturbing is a good way of putting it

and
laugh.gif
@ RyGuy

Agree 100%...seems like a lot of us (I know a lot of us are the same age on here) are starting to realize this lately...disturbing is a good way of putting it

and
laugh.gif
@ RyGuy

I'm slowly beginning to realize that my dependence on sports probably isn't very beneficial.
lol

You've been here way too long my dude.

Back
Top Bottom