LeBron's hairline isn't that bad VOL. He's getting older, it happens people

ap_nba_finals_lebron_james_jt_110612_wg.jpeg

lebron_james2011-screenshot-post-game-press-conf-game-3-finals-med-wide.jpg

I agree, it isn't that bad...if he didn't wear a headband he wouldn't receive half the ribbing he gets for it

I don't even think it would get that much attention if he obviously didn't try hiding it with his headband during games.

At the end of the day, you still have to live your life after this thread.IPhone sucks.

Someone please post that pic of lebron where his headband is basically a chin strap. I know it was in that vegeta thread somewhere, but I can't find it.
laugh.gif

It's all about genetics so it's not even about his age.  Look at Maxwell, Method Man, Ginuwine....alot of old dudes still have decent hairlines.  Then you have LeBron and Jamie Foxx
laugh.gif

Every time I see his hairline I think it will eventually look like John Amos from Good Times
laugh.gif
good-times-john-amos-1.jpg

Then I realize he has more money than I will ever make in life if I don't get lucky, and take my decent hairline to my decent barber who charges me decent money for a shape up...

At the end of the day after Lebrons career is over. He'll still be richer than he is today and one less f*** will be given by him about the jokes anybody cracks on his hairline 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom