Lebron's Outift at the dunk contest?

Originally Posted by IYE2

Dwyane lookin like the second coming of Thriller up there..

I thought the exact same thing
laugh.gif
That jacket was not a good look atall.

Edit: Chocolate Thunder's coat was pretty ugly too.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Money def. does not buy taste.
Yeah man....Half of that mess I see them I scratch my head about. I understand you can buy all of this crazy mess because you have the dough butman...I couldn't go back home looking like that. I would get clowned.

Is it just me or does Lebron seem like somewhat of a "richard"? Maybe his kind of success makes that happen, but he seems real dislikeable at times.Fake, even.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Is it just me or does Lebron seem like somewhat of a "richard"? Maybe his kind of success makes that happen, but he seems real dislikeable at times. Fake, even.
exactllllllly my thoughts. i respect him as a basketball player but i hate his fake personaliy. he did have nice fit last night tho

Jordan & Kobe were 100 times faker and "douchebagish" than LeBron IMO.

He'll probably be in their level in a couple of years though.

I think its inevitable with the type of money, fanfare and media attention that these guys receive.

Jordan & Kobe were 100 times faker and "douchebagish" than LeBron IMO.
I guess since you know them you can school us on thier personalities? Thanks at least we have some inside info.

^^^^Why are you attached to my sack lil man?

You're trying way too hard....

Obviously all of the opinions that people have on NT are derived from these players public demeanor and personality
eyes.gif

Hence the IMO.

I guess I'm the only one that likes Wade's jacket since it reminded me of Thriller.
laugh.gif
Also, I thought Kidd's kid would grow out of that head.That head is a worldwide exclusive. Damn. The Empire. Holy !$%%...where'd you find this?!

Back
Top Bottom