Left 4 Dead PC!

I know some of yall goons on here got steam... XBL cant possibly be the only choice for this game. Its sunday so let's get a game... shoot me a request

account - [email protected] (yes the entire email is what you search for me with.. used this by mistake lol)

damn u, i thought somebody modded a pc around L4D. this game is beyond awesome, too bad i dont have a windows pc or i would have gotten it for that also. but360 FTW since i don't.

PC > Console. Period.

co-sign. alot of people don't appreciate PC gaming because their computer simply can't play the games well.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Great game except when you play with people like this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never would of thought seeing a 4player podcast vid on here lol...still cant believe it got put up on kotaku.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this game is beyond awesome, too bad i dont have a windows pc or i would have gotten it for that also.
Apple........ ftl.
smile.gif

I wish my computer could handle L4D.
smh.gif
Laptops ftl also. I guess I'll be copping on the 360.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

this game is beyond awesome, too bad i dont have a windows pc or i would have gotten it for that also.
Apple........ ftl.
smile.gif

smh.gif
It doesn't require much to play. The Source engine is not a spec ho.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Apple........ ftl.
smile.gif

smh.gif
It doesn't require much to play. The Source engine is not a spec ho.
Oh yeah, I forgot it was running the Source engine. I can play CS fairly well on my laptop, so maybe I'll give it a try.

heard this joint was dope, might have to cop for 360 cause my desktop is trash
smh.gif

that vid was hilarious tho

L4D is an addicting game. Definitely worth the purchase. I've logged in like 8-9 hours and that's just replaying first campaign (No Mercy) over andover.

Seriously this game is the Cats Pajamas and I don't even like fps' like that. I bought it for 360 but I am jealous of the PC version...people arealready creating custom levels for the game. I saw a youtube vid of the shopping mall from Dawn of the Dead 2004 flick
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i have the game and i installed it and everything, but steam won't even launch it, it goes to that "send error report crap."

i'm on a PC if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom