Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. water temple. lets talk about it

i actually whistle the Lost Woods theme quite often
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Greatest game ever made.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

This game was my !%%$ back in the day...
pimp.gif

It used to scare the !%%$ out of me, though.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Desert Temple >>> *
yehh hyrule field at night can get pretty scary so i would play the sun song to make it day again
laugh.gif

and yes F the water temple i had to start all over again cause i was stuck and saved it

Originally Posted by conv3rge

yeah man i hated that level

the only reason i also hated it was because the switching on and off boots, was really annoying .

Can't remember the last time I was so focused on a video game. All I really remember of the top is...<^><^>. Always playing that song

Mario Kart 64 is probably my favorite video game of all time, but Ocarina of Time is easily EASILY the best game I have ever played with Metal Gear Solid(PS1) coming in a close 2nd.

Like everyone else said, this game will have you focused... I literally had dreams of those dame gold skultullas... couldn't wait to wake up and play itagain.

Beat the whole game the first time without a guide
pimp.gif

*** we shouldjust change the title of this thread to "Ocarina of Time Appreciation vol. Water Temple"

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by WarMachine

definitely the hardest level on the map.... I was so relieved when I finally go to that middle eastern level, btw I rank Zelda Ocarina of Time as my #1 game of all time.
in my opinion it IS the best game of all time ...
you sir are correct, i absolutely LOVE this game, that water temple is a %$^&* though

my brother bought a replica ocarina like that one that link uses, and yes it does work, i can take pics sometime if anyone would like to see it

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Can't remember the last time I was so focused on a video game. All I really remember of the top is...<^><^>. Always playing that song

roll.gif
pimp.gif

definitely the hardest level on the map.... I was so relieved when I finally go to that middle eastern level, btw I rank Zelda Ocarina of Time as my #1 game of all time.
word this game is dope

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

in my opinion it IS the best game of all time ...
you sir are correct, i absolutely LOVE this game, that water temple is a %$^&* though

my brother bought a replica ocarina like that one that link uses, and yes it does work, i can take pics sometime if anyone would like to see it

nah Final Fantasy VII is the best game of all time. However, Zelda is up there maybe in top ten.

Good game but...

I never finished it.

Never knew this level existed either
laugh.gif

I was on; WCW vs NWO, Golden Eye, Cruising The World, Smash Bros, Mari Kart...

Good Times. Still got my 64.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

that *%%! was LETHAL

i hate water levels in every game
AND GHOST LEVELS in platformers i.e. mario
laugh.gif

forest temple had me
mad.gif
b/c of that key outside the temple
laugh.gif

water temple was hard as hell the first time ... needed a guide ... its a breeze now though

fire temple ... using that hammer to smash a dragon ... enuf said
pimp.gif

shadow temple ... lens of truth ... crack

the other temple w/ the twins near gerudo fortress i believe using the mirror shield
eek.gif

adult link
pimp.gif
... game is sick

metroid is my favorite franchise though of all time .. inserts kanye shrug

And Skylands
laugh.gif
Any level were you have to worry about falling
mad.gif

zelda/link is probably the only nintendo character I was never interested in , I even hated him in super smash brothers

In retrospect this level is dumb easy... you'd probably have a hard time due to the camera and button response more than you would because of the actualdifficulty.

Back
Top Bottom