legic check: jordan 5 toro brvo red

hi guy! what do you think of these? im planning to purchase them. thank you!

why? how much would a fair price for these be? im seeing everything at 500-600 at ebay

there legit but would only price these at around 235-275 tops IMO. they look DS so maybe 300 but i would never pay 500 for one shoe out of the pack, for that price you could get both shoes that came in the pack

i found these 07 metallic blacks for sale. what dyou think? im kinda iffy with the jumpman in the heel. looks fat.

hes selling it for 349... but the pics arent tagged and i couldnt contact the email buyer.. what do you think?

hes selling it for 349... but the pics arent tagged and i couldnt contact the email buyer.. what do you think?
This is eBay? Send me link?

Nevermind, I found them on eBay but they're for $339.99. Seller looks legit. Feedback is good. You'll be protected by Paypal if anything comes up. It's a bit overpriced though. $230-$260 deadstock online is average.

Last edited:
This is eBay? Send me link?

Nevermind, I found them on eBay but they're for $339.99. Seller looks legit. Feedback is good. You'll be protected by Paypal if anything comes up. It's a bit overpriced though. $230-$260 deadstock online is average.
Really? I've done a price check here on NT for a DS pair of Metallic 5's from 07 just like in the picture and numerous people have said 270 - 320.

230 - 260 dollars for a DS pair of 2011 Metallics sound good to me.

Really? I've done a price check here on NT for a DS pair of Metallic 5's from 07 just like in the picture and numerous people have said 270 - 320.

230 - 260 dollars for a DS pair of 2011 Metallics sound good to me.
That's around the average price people will pay for the 2007 pair. You would assume the older Metallics would fetch a higher price but buyers lately don't really care. Its most likely due to the fact that there are so many NEW people getting into Jordans than before that they actually change the market value of the shoes. So the 2011 versions are just the same as the older retro ones to them. (at least before they changed the "NIKE AIR" on the back). Only the ones who've been in the sneaker game for 5-10+ years can truly appreciate the older retros.

Last edited:
yeah, but i heard the 2011 retros arent made as well as the 2007 retros.

yeah, but i heard the 2011 retros arent made as well as the 2007 retros.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. The new guys who just got started in the shoe game don't know that or don't care.

Last edited:
random question: you think with regards to the air jordan 3, is it true that the 2011 model is also an inferior quality compared to the air jordan cdp? theyre only 2-3 years apart.

random question: you think with regards to the air jordan 3, is it true that the 2011 model is also an inferior quality compared to the air jordan cdp? theyre only 2-3 years apart.
I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to see the CDP 3's in person yet. But JB is known to skimp on the quality of the latest retros compared to the older ones.

CDP 3>>>>>>> 2011 3's

They did everything right on that pair. buttery leather, extra padding on the ankle support, matte black midsole

Back
Top Bottom