Legit and Price check on DS 2001 Jordan XI Concord

I just wanted to double check authenticity and price estimate (deadstock) before I purchase them.

They look legit to me and are suppose to be deadstock but I would appreciate some expert opinions.

Also, what do you feel they are worth? (a low to high range estimate would be extremely helpful)

Thank you in advance.

From the provided pics I think they look good. I would definitely ask for more though to be 100%. 

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Would anyone else like to post there opinion, it would really be appreciated.

I am young. But not referring to myself when I'm talking about the kids of the new generation. I personally refer to the first releases of each shoes OG but not these new shoe head kids. Doesn't bother me.

I really appreciate all the insight , the knowledge here in invaluable to me.

Now that we have established they are legit would someone be kind enough to give me an price estimate?

A price range from low to high would be extremely helpful.

Thank you again for all your efforts

Lowest price range probably gonna be around $340-380 if you're lucky and can negotiate a good deal.

More realistically though, you're looking at around $450-500 upwards ...those are in very good condition.

(And for the most part, '01 retros currently fetch more than the originals)

*Obviously be sure to get paper tagged & dated pics as well.

Thank you for your response it was very helpful.

One thing you mentioned they are in very good condition, did you mean very good condition for a deadstock pair(meaning not much yellowing on mesh or sole)?

Or did you feel they were not deadstock and just appear to be in in very good condition?

Yes, very good condition for a deadstock pair. You can tell by the collars those have never been worn.

Back
Top Bottom