Legit Check - 09 Space Jams

well well well....a footlocker tag on pair of non yellowed space jams..let's see whats gonna be da story here..

GM thats clearly not the box for them GM's. Good try tho
Why are these GM though? Are there any apparent flaws or differences on the actually shoes themselves? Assuming the box is right and he found a way to keep them Icey by seaglowing.

Last edited:
There are no RD space jams that have not yellowed by now fam even DS pairs. These look like they rolled right off the press yesterday. Show me one authorized pair from 2009 that have not yellowed by now please

There are no RD space jams that have not yellowed by now fam even DS pairs. These look like they rolled right off the press yesterday. Show me one authorized pair from 2009 that have not yellowed by now please
Seaglow/retrobright completely possible to restore a dead stock unworn pair to original iceyness

Even seaglowed the soles will not be completely icy fam. look at those pics those sole are like they were just made yesterday.

View media item 591115Multiple treatments can completely clear up a DS pair. That's the problem with these LCs. People look at the sole as the end all be all. When some times you gotta be more thorough. That sticker in itself should have told you that more pictures are needed before you can tell if they are GM or not.

Last edited:
Yes sir i can still see the yellowing around the pods you say are seaglowed there not completely icy look at those soles then look at the pics OP provided

da irony of this whole thing is da attribute most people cherish when you buy XI's are now being used as a instrument to slander them when

you buy them now.

Yes sir i can still see the yellowing around the pods you say are seaglowed there not completely icy look at those soles then look at the pics OP provided
Youre missing the point completely. That pair was obviously worn a few times and you can see to what point they were restored to. A deadstock pair with less severe yellowing than this can be restored better than that pair was. Once that sticker is there, no matter what your initial opinion is, you should ask for more detailed pics THEN draw your conclusion. In this particular case there's too much plausible deniability to render a verdict right off the bat. If it had blue tinted sole I'd agree with you 100%. But it doesn't, and that sticker means it warrants further investigation.

Last edited:
I see a pic of the box without the shoes. OP could have easily placed the shoes on the box and showed the FTL sticker all in one photo. Since he didnt i drew my conclusion that maybe that box didnt belong to the Space Jams. whatever the case may be bro i still think there GM what do you think?

I see a pic of the box without the shoes. OP could have easily placed the shoes on the box and showed the FTL sticker all in one photo. Since he didnt i drew my conclusion that maybe that box didnt belong to the Space Jams. whatever the case may be bro i still think there GM what do you think?

He placed the picture of the box along with the rest of the pictures to imply that is the box the shoes come with. I need to see better more complete pictures of the shoe before I determine that.

The first thing I noticed was the jumpman logo wasn't centered between the 2 & 3. But for the probe he's selling it seems to fishy

Back
Top Bottom