Legit Check: 11' Concords XIs PICS PICS -Thanks!

Only question I have is the really clean and clear bottoms for a shoe that released almost 2 yrs ago

Thanks guys, anyone else..
What's the deal with the Asian sticker and the US MSPR tag?

authentic. stickers may be because they're grey market pairs like timmybrixxx said. not sure just guessing

authentic. stickers may be because they're grey market pairs like timmybrixxx said. not sure just guessing
Authentic and Grey Market should not be mentioned together. They are one or the other and in this case its GM for sure. Saying "Authentic GM" is like saying clean dirt, or dry water..

Last edited:
Get ya TIMMY thsnks!
How's does usage compare to authentics? Do GMs yellow eventually. Will they break down, unglue quickly like other fakes or will they hold up like authentics.
Hope I made sense...

Get ya TIMMY thsnks!
How's does usage compare to authentics? Do GMs yellow eventually. Will they break down, unglue quickly like other fakes or will they hold up like authentics.
Hope I made sense...
To be honest IDK.. I personally do not own any GMs. If i had to guess I would guess they would hold up ok unless you got a pair with some major flaw or something unforeseen. For instance we really dont know if their is an air bag in the heel unless your willing to cut them open and check.. Which most people arent. They may fit a little different as well but IDK about that either. they will eventually yellow. I would say if your happy and you got them for $200 or less go for it. If your more into collecting for added value or want ONLY 1000% legit product or paid too much... send um back.. Its really your call from here..

Last edited:
Get ya TIMMY thsnks!
Hope I made sense...
I have both, theyre practically the same besides a few minor differences only distinguishable when compared side by side with each other.

Back
Top Bottom