Legit Check 1996 Breds 11 OG

That's a really nice life looking pair of og 11s, I just wanted to say that. I don't know much about 11s

They look fine to me..I'm assuming your are referring to the flat stitched Jumpman logo..This is a made in Taiwan pair..From my experience most of the flat stitched pairs were made in China pairs..I think you are good here but it's honestly hard to be 100*% with just pix..I'm pretty sure these are fine..They will separate if you attempt to wear them though.

100% legit. Hard to tell sometimes when the shoe is this old but be happy, you've got a nice piece of history here.

They look fine to me..I'm assuming your are referring to the flat stitched Jumpman logo..This is a made in Taiwan pair..From my experience most of the flat stitched pairs were made in China pairs..I think you are good here but it's honestly hard to be 100*% with just pix..I'm pretty sure these are fine..They will separate if you attempt to wear them though.

Thanks for the info about the jumpman stiching. Not planning on wearing them just for collection purposes. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Thanks for the info about the jumpman stiching. Not planning on wearing them just for collection purposes. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom