Legit Check - 1997 Jordan 12 Flu Games

Thinking about it, what's a fair price I should offer for these? They are deadstock too.

Appreciate the help man, repped as well.  Managed to get these for 290 Shipped so I'm hoping it's a good deal.  I consider these my holy grails because I still have my two OG pairs my parents bought me back in 1997 when I was 7 years old.

Appreciate the help man, repped as well.  Managed to get these for 290 Shipped so I'm hoping it's a good deal.  I consider these my holy grails because I still have my two OG pairs my parents bought me back in 1997 when I was 7 years old.
DANG! You didn't wear them back in 97? 

How much were these selling for back in the days?

Oh no I wore the hell out of my 12's back then, it was my favorite shoe lol. My parents told me the GS sizes were 100.  They couldn't afford them at the time and my grandmother in Cali offered to buy my brother and myself a pair and get them shipped to Maryland. So I was very grateful nonetheless. I even thought I could do the free throw dunk in them with my mini hoop haha. That's my personal significance of these shoes.

To follow up, here's a pic of the shoes I picked up as well as my pair and my brother's pair from 1997 (he wore a 12, I wore a 3). Unfortunately the one I picked up had cracks on the lateral JUMPMAN tabs which is normal but they had not been laced up nor worn.  I feel as if the jumpman tabs only crack for the models made in China because I have an OG 1997 pair of Playoff XII's from Taiwan that have absolutely no cracks in the tabs.  The cracks don't bother me as much, might just try to glue them myself as close as i can get them, but I'm still on the lookout for another pair I can rock or a pair that's made from Taiwan so I can compare. Once again appreciate the help guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom