Legit Check 1999 Cement Grey IV Retro please

The pair in the picture are legit.

However, very risky to bid on an auction like that with only one untagged pic. If you were the winning bidder, you should definitely ask for more pics (paper tagged) before even thinking about parting with your hard earned $$.

No I did not win the auction but I saw it before it ended. Wasn't up long.
Only 1 picture did make me hesitate. Seller seemed legit but I couldn't be sure of the authenticity with just one pic.
How are you sure the pair in the picture is authentic?
Kinda tough finding out they were authentic. Someone got a good deal on them.

I have done some further research. I have noticed that the plastic Nike Air hang tag is attached to the right shoe in this picture.In every other Jordan iv from 1999 I have seen the tag is attached to the left shoe.Is this a sign these shoes are fake?Or am I just trying to justify missing out on these?Thanks for any help and opinions.

it should be on the left if it came from the box 100% fresh deadstock. If the guy is less than honest about the condition, or if he took it off and reattached it....who knows.

Yes, the hangtag should always be on the left shoe from the factory (this goes for all Nikes, not just Jordans)
I spotted that straight away and was actually going to mention it in my first reply, but didn't since you were asking for authentication only -and not a PC or about their condition.

6369599871_0867a6f2c6_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom