Legit Check 2011 Air Jordan Concords

Reaction score
     I just recently purchased this pair locally. It is used, has yellowing on the soles, creases on the patent leather, etc. I have a pair of 2012 Bred 11s that I lined up for at Footlocker and that I know is authentic. I side by side compared those to these Concords and found that everything lined up properly (My Breds and Concords are both the same size). The carbon fibre checks out; I did the scratch test, knocked/tapped on it and it is consistent with my Bred 11s. 

My only concern is the blue tint on the sole, it seems a little more blue than what I had expected. Since it is used, the yellowing is occurring in all the right parts of the sole (around the pods, etc.). I was going to assume that the yellowing mixed with the initial blue tint of these shoes has created this current tint. I haven't really seen any used pairs of 2011 concords around so I couldn't really do a side by side comparison. 

Real? Fake/Grey/Market unauthorized? Please enlighten me and thank you in advance.

Album of pictures are here: 

doesnt look like theres any yellowing around the traction pods. although everything else looks good

Damn okay :(

2 - 1 so far, can I get a few more opinions please. Thank you all once again.

Back
Top Bottom